Dolphins-Redskins: Just Got My Tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Redskins: Just Got My Tickets

coalesce

Dolphin Fan since 1974
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Just printed my two tickets to the game in Washington on Opening Day. Section 126, Row 21, Seats 4 and 5. I haven't been to a game since the Dolphins beat the Raiders back in 2112 in Miami. Can't wait!!!!

Anyone else going?

I was gonna go to that game but Fedex field is a ****hole and I hate Deadskin fans, so I'm going to the Titans game instead

I'll be in Section 131 with three Skins fans. My girlfriend and I have been looking forward to this game (she's a Skins fan) since we started dating 3.5 years ago.

I just got my tickets, section 419 row 1. cant wait to see us kill the skins! Anyone tailgating?

Last edited by a moderator:
Section 120 Row 24 purchased. We don't be mistreated it looks like we will outnumber them. Lets do it

Bout to buy mine right now! LETS ALL MEET UP!!

Cool! You can't miss me!! I'll be the one wearing a Dolphins jersey!!

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Have fun, I hope you aren't mistreated in the stands.

I've been to games in Baltimore, New England, Buffalo and New Jersey since 1996. Never had a problem with any fan, regardless of the outcome or venue.

On a more serious note, I went to the 07' game last time we played in the middle of nowhere MD vs the skins, and that season didn't go so well

Can you tell me who will win the next 50 superbowls so I can retire early? :chuckle:

Hoisted by my own petard...and poor typing skills! I meant to type 2012.

And I will tell you who WON'T be on that next 50 Super Bowl winners, starting with the Browns and the...

Ill be in section 114, row 12 - should be wearing a marino jersey - i'll keep an eye out for the aqua!

I was gonna go to that game but Fedex field is a ****hole and I hate Deadskin fans, so I'm going to the Titans game instead

Not making the Redskins game but will be at Titans game like you. Enjoy!

Section 122 i believe 50 yard line behind dolphins bench row 2

Hide your women and children

I will be there. Not sure what section, my parents bought the tickets for me as a birthday gift. I know we have 4 seats in the 100s section somewhere. I will be wearing my limited edition Tannehill jersey!! Can't wait for football!!

Back
Top Bottom