Dolphins-Redskins: Just Got My Tickets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Redskins: Just Got My Tickets

Section 117, row 2. Phins up everyone. Let's make it Sun Life Stadium II.

I'll be wearing my white #99 1994-vintage jersey.

Maybe you will be sitting beside RG3 if they havent cut him by then :lol: Congrats guys, very jealous :up:

Section 122 i believe 50 yard line behind dolphins bench row 2

Hide your women and children

I have a friend who bought seats in that same area for him and his dad (both Dolphins fans). Nice seats, but too expensive for my budget.

This game could get ugly in the stands.....either we stomp them like I anticipate and the fans turn on Gruden and the front office by half time or the team needs this game to get away from the dysfunction and stay close for 3 quarters and then pull it out with a win....you won't be safe in either situation....good luck....

Tailgate party in Orange Lot D. I've already heard from a bunch of people on here that will join. Gonna have a Keg and some food for not big donations.

nando you mind picking me up a 12 pack of bud lite cans i'm coming on the metro and not gonna be carrying any...i will pay you for it when i get there if you can carry it for me

on second thought make that an 18 pack if you can carry it...don't want to run out :lol:

nando you mind picking me up a 12 pack of bud lite cans i'm coming on the metro and not gonna be carrying any...i will pay you for it when i get there if you can carry it for me

on second thought make that an 18 pack if you can carry it...don't want to run out :lol:

What if I just get a keg of bud light? :ffic::dancing::drink::brewskis:

What if I just get a keg of bud light?

dont do that just for me :lol:

up to you...i dont drink much draft beer...

i'm sure i can figure something out...maybe that other gentleman can still pick it up for me who is being dropped off by his wife and daughter

dont do that just for me :lol:

up to you...i dont drink much draft beer...

i'm sure i can figure something out...maybe that other gentleman can still pick it up for me who is being dropped off by his wife and daughter

I got you covered bro, case of Bud Light for you.

I will also be at this game. Its my first NFL game. I cant wait.

Just got mine as well. Section 321, row 8 in the stubhub club level. Pretty stoked. My buddy works for NFL security for the Eagles and made a call to his counterpart in DC. He's getting us field passes for before the game on the Fins sideline. Doing the same the thing in Philly in November when our guys come to town. Can't wait. I'll do my best to get some good pictures.

Great. Thanks for the tip. Is the draft party zone easy to find? I've never been there. Is it inside or outside of the stadium?

Great. Thanks for the tip. Is the draft party zone easy to find? I've never been there. Is it inside or outside of the stadium?

They are having a huge party in the Bus/RV lot and they bought a bunch of tickets for the SRO Party Pavillion. I've been out to watch the games with those guys a few times and they are a rowdy crowd, that party area will probably be a great time.

Back
Top Bottom