Dolphins request permission to interview Brian Dabol!!! | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins request permission to interview Brian Dabol!!!

He would know Josh Allen better than anyone. And we do have a awesome defense. I wouldn't be upset if we got him.

Now I do want to caution.

If you are looking at Allen’s Development that wasn’t all Daboll. It was Allen and Palmer mostly. However Daboll and Dorsey worked close with Palmer and Allen to give what they wanted Allen to work on every offseason. Then Allen dedicated the work with Palmer. He would send his entire offseason with Palmer working on those bullets to improve on.

Then Allen also called two or three camps as well in offseason to work with the WRs. Knox made a comment before the season that is was like they never have an offseason because of Allen is working they all want to work.

What I will say about Daboll like any OC there will be those head scratcher calls. But those are expected happens everywhere. However Dabolls passing concepts are amazing. Lot of Choice routes deep rubs combo routes a lot.

Also the player absolutely love Daboll. Because he takes all their input and builds the game plan he doesn’t do it in a vacuum. Allen and Diggs has mentioned this Diggs in particular that he loves that Daboll takes the players input.

I don’t know how he will turn out as a HC but I know he is a legit candidate all over the league. And unlike some other hot coordinators like a Bieniemy this is Dabolls offense he has total authority and independent authority of the offense. McD give intent and makes the calls to go for it on 4th but no input in plays or design he stays out of it.

I do think he will be a good coach for any team however you can never tell until they get the chance.

That seems quite negative for no good reason.

Or is that a poor attempt at humor?

Do you have another choice in mind?

What's your deal here scout team?
I’ve made my feelings about the situation pretty clear.

Is “scout team” a poor attempt at an insult?

I’ve made my feelings about the situation pretty clear.

Is “scout team” a poor attempt at an insult?
Not an insult. More like a nickname.

I must gave missed your feelings.

Do you not like Daboll, or are you just of a mind that anything this FO does, or might do, is buffoonery?

I ask because the post you quoted was merely about flying to Buffalo to conduct an interview.

I don't see the issue with doing so.

Yes, Stabler, namath and Starr were all great Qbs...... 50 years ago. No Alabama QB since Stabler has amounted to anything in the NFL, just like the three bama qbs in the NFL now won't amount to anything. Where are AJ McCarron and Greg McElroy at these days?
Among all the colleges and all the college QB's who would love to become starters in the NFL, why does Alabama have three times more starters on today's teams (not 50 years ago) than any school but Louisville, that has two?
Did you ever compete in sports? Becoming a starter at the highest level in any sport is amounting to something, except in your simplistic, TDS tortured mind. Nobody knows how Tua will turn out, certainly not you. In order to downgrade Tua, you make a fool of yourself by discounting one of the country's premeir college programs. It's stupid, but so be it.

😒 currently starting because they’re still trying to prove something. Let’s come back to this convo in 3 years. Anyway, I hope Daboll brings Dorsey with him to Miami if we do hire Daboll as his OC. I think eventually Daboll will want his QB anyway.
Of course they need to prove they can get the job done. What else is new? I think your idea to check back in three years is one of the smartest things to be said in the forum in a long time.

Among all the colleges and all the college QB's who would love to become starters in the NFL, why does Alabama have three times more starters on today's teams (not 50 years ago) than any school but Louisville, that has two?
Did you ever compete in sports? Becoming a starter at the highest level in any sport is amounting to something, except in your simplistic, TDS tortured mind. Nobody knows how Tua will turn out, certainly not you. In order to downgrade Tua, you make a fool of yourself by discounting one of the country's premeir college programs. It's stupid, but so be it.
So because they are in the NFL it means that they are good nfl QBs? All three of them are average at best. Just like Ohio State QBs. They are awesome in college and are trash in the NFL. You keep on thinking that you know what you're talking about though.

NFL rules I believe say if you are interviewing a candidate still in the playoffs YOU HAVE to go to them either virtual or fly in. Don’t read too much into Phins flying up

Well if they flew up there obviously their interest is deeper than a virtual meeting. In 7 degree weather to boot.

Back
Top Bottom