Dolphins request permission to interview Brian Dabol!!! | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins request permission to interview Brian Dabol!!!

Note to NFL FO's and coaches: Never draft a QB from Alabama or Ohio State, no matter what. Take it from canes. You could save yourselves a lot of grief, but you probably won't listen.
Please point out all the great Alabama or Ohio st QBs drafted this century that have amounted to anything in the NFL. I'll wait patiently for your response

Please point out all the great Alabama or Ohio st QBs drafted this century that have amounted to anything in the NFL. I'll wait patiently for your response
Yeah, no doubt, it's really hard to become a very good QB in the NFL. Only half the QB's drafted in the first round since 2000 made it to their second contract. It has nothing to do with Alabama or Ohio State.

We can say about Alabama that it recruits and lands the top prospects. Their players win, get drafted, and earn starting positions more than other schools. But that's as far as it can possibly go. Nothing guarantees success. And so long as the crappiest teams get top ranking in the draft, the chance for success is that much worse.

Note to NFL FO's and coaches: Never draft a QB from Alabama or Ohio State, no matter what. Take it from canes. You could save yourselves a lot of grief, but you probably won't listen.
Hey, did you see how those two Bama qbs did in the first round of the playoffs? They both **** the bed. Both threw 2 picks. Funny, they were unstoppable at Bama. I wonder why that was, hmmmm.....

He was pretty limited by the quarterback play.
Brady quinn
Colt McCoy
Chad henne
Matt castle.

He seemed to get a lot better with Allen

Stupid argument, name a Wyoming qb who did anything before Allen, Oregon qb before Herbert, Cal before Rodgers, Texas Tech before Mahomes etc.. there is no qb u. School doesn’t matter the player does nobody from any school ever does anything until they do. You can’t write off a player because of the school they went to.

Stupid argument, name a Wyoming qb who did anything before Allen, Oregon qb before Herbert, Cal before Rodgers, Texas Tech before Mahomes etc.. there is no qb u. School doesn’t matter the player does nobody from any school ever does anything until they do. You can’t write off a player because of the school they went to.
But QBs from those schools, in recent times, have rarely been drafted. In the past decade or so, there have been at least 5 Bama QBs drafted and a handful of Ohio st QBs drafted. None of them have done anything in the NFL, after they looked like superstars in college. It's because the team's they play on are so good that it hides their short comings and make them look better than what they are. Just like CJ Stroud and Bryce Young wont likely amount to anything after they get drafted in the first round

Daboll is a middle of the pack guy based on who we’ve interviewed. Older been around a few times. Mostly mediocre. Some success. I don’t think he’ll be bad I just don’t think he’ll be great either.

Sorry Freddie, as flattering as your offer is, I'm into chicks. There are dating sites that cater to what you're looking for though. Good luck
It wasn't an offer, canes. But probably the closest thing to one you've had in a long time, and thus your confusion. Seriously, find a woman and relieve the tension. I'll bet the ringing in your ears and the headaches might go away.

Back
Top Bottom