Dolphins request permission to interview Brian Dabol!!! | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins request permission to interview Brian Dabol!!!

It wasn't an offer, canes. But probably the closest thing to one you've had in a long time, and thus your confusion. Seriously, find a woman and relieve the tension. I'll bet the ringing in your ears and the headaches might go away.
I get, rejection is hard to take. I'm sorry Fred, it's just not gonna happen. Also, I'd appreciate it if you didnt send me any more private messages with pics of you shirtless. No means no fred

Stupid argument, name a Wyoming qb who did anything before Allen, Oregon qb before Herbert, Cal before Rodgers, Texas Tech before Mahomes etc.. there is no qb u. School doesn’t matter the player does nobody from any school ever does anything until they do. You can’t write off a player because of the school they went to.

Stupid argument, name a Wyoming qb who did anything before Allen, Oregon qb before Herbert, Cal before Rodgers, Texas Tech before Mahomes etc.. there is no qb u. School doesn’t matter the player does nobody from any school ever does anything until they do. You can’t write off a player because of the school they went to.
Totally agree. No college QB, good or bad, from Alabama, Ohio State, or anywhere else, faces a steady series of pro level defenses at the college level. Only a certain number gain mastery over the pro defenses when they hit the NFL, and we count the elites on one hand.
If you want to downgrade Tua, you believe his ability to win big games in college has to do with Alabama's superman team that carries its QB. Why a coaching staff like the one Saban has can load up on potential All Pros at every other position, but settle for mediocrity at QB is never addressed. It's a damned hard position to play at the highest level. When a pro team hires a guy to play the position, and a yokel says "He went to Alabama, forget it." it's laughable.
As I said earlier, I'd be delighted if the Dolphins built a powerhouse team that carried Tua to a Superbowl.

I get, rejection is hard to take. I'm sorry Fred, it's just not gonna happen. Also, I'd appreciate it if you didnt send me any more private messages with pics of you shirtless. No means no fred

You can leave me out of your fantasy world, canes. Take a cold shower.

This game was probably bad for the Dolphins if they want Daboll. He likely moved up a lot of lists for jobs out there where he doesn't have to face the Bills and Josh Allen in the division.
And if he had a bad game you guys would be killing the organization for their interest in him

That seems quite negative for no good reason.

Or is that a poor attempt at humor?

Do you have another choice in mind?

What's your deal here scout team?
Response didn’t make an ounce of sense to me either

Look at this. Holy chitz. Not good.

Holy Moly. After seeing that I hope we pass on him. At this point I hope we can somehow get Harbaugh, which now seems highly unlikely, or swing for the fences and try to trade for Payton. Maybe we can let McKenzie go to the Bears and use the 2 third rounders we get from them in a package for Payton? Dare to dream.

Holy Moly. After seeing that I hope we pass on him. At this point I hope we can somehow get Harbaugh, which now seems highly unlikely, or swing for the fences and try to trade for Payton. Maybe we can let McKenzie go to the Bears and use the 2 third rounders we get from them in a package for Payton? Dare to dream.

All of these coaches Ross and Grier are interviewing are garbage. We should be interviewing Harbaugh or Pederson

Message forum, if it’s too hot for you in the kitchen then get out
Again, I'm not sure why you're projecting your issues on to me. It is a message forum so you should figure out how it works and maybe address things that people actually said and not that you made up in your own mind.

Josh Allen makes Daboll.
He’s very talented, but when he came in the league he required a lot of development. He was inaccurate and mostly just ran, his passing has come a long way. Under Daboll Josh Allen was developed into one of the best QB’s in the league and Daboll built an offensive system around him that utilized his strengths. I could see your point if it was say, oh Tom Brady and Byron Leftwich for example. But When Josh Allen came into the league he was a raw prospect, there was no guarantee he was going to develop into what he did although he had a lot to work with for sure. You’ve got to give some credit to the coaching staff. Daboll has been and Offensive Coordinator for a long time and has had a lot of success wherever he has been.

I don’t think he would do that if offered. It is more like the wouldn’t take the interview. However I do think sometimes these interviews are not only the team interviewing the candidate but that specific candidate interviewing the team.
Also depends how many teams are interested.

Back
Top Bottom