Dolphins respond to Jordan, Wake, Wallace trade rumor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins respond to Jordan, Wake, Wallace trade rumor

God I used to hate Armando but I mean a few articles he has had lately has me feeling different....what....is....happening.:confused:

That joke mando does the same ****, so he can't talk :lol:

Journalism is no longer about credible information, it's more about the art of speculation now....

The only reason these rumors get any traction around here is because we have seen this team do ALOT of stupid things over the last decade and a half.

can you please specifiy when you are linking an armondo article. I dont like contributing to his pay.

JLC is an awful awful reporter and people can hate mando all they like but the herald has the best fins sources

As Barry Jackson says:

Both armando salguero and I were told that dolphins are not shopping jordan and wake and wallace contrary to cbs. Fins adament on that

Dolphins usually would no comment this type of thing but do not want people or players under impression they are shopping them.say not so

More JLC bull**** then

Doesn't surprise me.....this type of "reporting" goes on all the time.

You should have to prove your sources if you're going to be a prick like LaCanfora is. It isn't fair to spread bull**** around and get paid for it.

Jason La Canfora is being shopped around. Reports are not even Mexico is interested

This just in...my "sources" tell me LaCanfora is entering a pie eating contest, which he is favored to win. Apparently he's secretly a high ranking gastro-athlete with most of his experience eating crap.

This sums up my feelings about LaCanfora just perfectly...

[video=youtube;C_Kh7nLplWo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo[/video]

Even if Miami was shopping any or all of them would you expect them to admit it? I have no doubt if a team asked them if any are available Hickey would ask what you are offering...why wouldn't he?

Back
Top Bottom