Dolphins respond to Jordan, Wake, Wallace trade rumor | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins respond to Jordan, Wake, Wallace trade rumor

Laconfora is adamant about his report. There's no telling what's fact and what's fiction. We can't believe anyone right now.

I don't doubt they have gauged interest on some of their players. However cap ramifications are way to high to even consider some of these trades. That's how you end up in cap hell. We would have to replace them someone else.

He also said we had Kyle Orton and Ahmad Bradshaw locked up back in the day... He's a tool.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Not necessarily, they didn't have to say anything at all. They could've been silent about it like they usually are.

"They" has changed a lot this year. Not to mention the three players are all big box office, which is also unusual. Mike Wallace was the biggest fish landed in free agency last year, Dion Jordan was the #3 overall pick and Cameron Wake is the Dolphins' best player. That's a pretty far cry from rumors about Vontae Davis.

He also said we had Kyle Orton and Ahmad Bradshaw locked up back in the day... He's a tool.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Kyle Orton was true until Ross stepped in.

we wont be able to trade any of them because their cost, cap ramifications and lack of value back.
No team wants to trade for Wallace's contract, Jordan we can never get the value we gave and Wake may not get value we want

Back
Top Bottom