Dolphins Season Tickets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Season Tickets

Thanks for the Info on tickets everyone. I hope to be living in the area by the end of the month gives me time to get settled in before Football season and figure out what to do about getting some tickets.

Re: I'm not sure whre you're coming from in CA

Originally posted by rhadaddy

But my wife and the family are planning to move back to Fl. maybe Tamarac or Broward somewhere next year... I do know compared to New Jersey, the rent and home buying is much cheaper. I know Cali can be pretty expensive, but Fl is now near as expensive, unless you're talking Highland Oaks, Coconut Grove, or any affluent area. The cost of living is the same as New Jersey in terms of food and clothing, gas is actually more expensive, however shelter is by far very cheap in comparison to other States.

You also make much less money....

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE
Dolfans,

It looks like I may be moving out your way in an effort to help the wife land her first teaching job. My wife has just finished her teaching credential and cant find work in So Cal. I've had some interest coming in from Stuart Florida, as well as some of the schools in the Keys area. My wife and I are thinking hard about Marathon HS (I know its a small school), but the life we could have there seems to be very appealing.

- Is it realistic to think I could get fins season tickets living down there? No way do I get that close and not get season tickets for the family.

Also, Can you tell me anything about the following:

- Life in the Keys....is it like living on an island in the Caribbean? Looks beautiful...but also a little expensive for two teachers.

- How about those schools in the keys.....do you know much about them? What about education down there all together?

- Anything else you can tell me about either area.

I think it would be outstanding to be able to visit those summer camps and home games! Hopfully if it works out I can get to know some of you Dolfans a little better! What kind of tickets are available Dolfans?

Marathon would be nice. Get to see the morning sunrise over the water, then turn around in the eveing and watch the sunset over the water and don't even have to go anywhere either !! :)
May be a little drive to Pro Robbie but not too bad tho.
Good luck !!

Back
Top Bottom