Dolphins season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins season

How far will the Dolphins go this year??

• AFC EAST 4th place

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • AFC EAST 3rd place

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Play-off bound wild card team

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Play-off bound Division champs

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • 1st round exit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2nd round exit

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • AFC Championship game and exit

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Superbowl bound but no trophy

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Move over Lombardi and give me my damn trophy

Votes: 18 34.6%

• Total voters

Jeep

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok folks, we now have 2 pre-season games under our belt...

The starters have played both good and bad.. We've seen Jr. beaten badly in game 1, We seen Chambers rumblin and stumblin down the field and we've seen great play out of Sage, Wade Smith and Rogers..

Some areas of concern are the amount of injuries.. Perry, Bowens, Lee and others are out for the year.. Tampa had a field day with our linebackers, but we dominated the scrimmage game against Tennessee..

The team motto is "Back with a Vengeance" or is that just media hype to sell more tickets?? Here is your chance to vote on how far you think the Phins will go this year..

Personally speaking.. I am not as optimistic as I once was.. but I still think the team can go to the SB..

Originally posted by Dolphins12thMan
What happened to LEE??????????????????????????

Lee out for the season? What happened did he get in a car wreck after the game? Didn't realize Bowens was lost for the year either.

oops... my mistake.. I was thinking Moore and confused him with Lee.. my bad

"Long snapper Ed Perry, linebacker Eddie Moore and defensive tackle Davern Williams suffered season-ending injuries."

"The problems began in early July when defensive end David Bowens tore a knee ligament at home."

Wrong Bowens :)

Not ready to make a decision yet. Too early.

I voted for AFC champ. then exit. However, my mind could have even higher expectations once the season gets underway. My brain is staying tuned, but the armpits are still sweating.

If what i seen so far is all they really got......we'll land in 2nd place in the AFCE and miss the playoffs again.

Originally posted by Jeep
We seen Chambers rumblin and stumblin down the field

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
"If what i seen so far is all they really got......we'll land in 2nd place in the AFCE and miss the playoffs again."

You guys are soooo pathetic, it's unreal. Muck & M are the only TRUE fans in this thread. IT IS PRESEASON! :rolleyes:

I think I will make a prediction when the season starts. I think this lineup should go to the SB, but, now I think the weakness is the head coach. Heck, look what TB did after Tony left. And thats not saying Tony is a bad coach, I wish he would come to Miami. But Dave always looks like he is lost, even when we are winning, lol

Its only pre-season.. Its only pre-season and its only preseason.. damn.. wish you guys would find something new to use as an excuse..

Last year, the lack of QB leadership... oh relax.. its only pre-season.. The year before we didnt have a running game.. oh relax, its only pre-season..

You can go thru each and every year for the last 10 years and when our weakness is mentioned some fool will say oh relax.. its only pre-season..

True.. what appears in the Win/Loss column is only pre-season but the talent on the team, the strengths and weakness are exposed in the pre-season.. so you can hide all you want behind the excuse its only preseason.. but the season starts with the preseason..

Originally posted by Jeep
Its only pre-season.. Its only pre-season and its only preseason.. damn.. wish you guys would find something new to use as an excuse..

Last year, the lack of QB leadership... oh relax.. its only pre-season.. The year before we didnt have a running game.. oh relax, its only pre-season..

You can go thru each and every year for the last 10 years and when our weakness is mentioned some fool will say oh relax.. its only pre-season..

Wait a minute here, are you questioning Fiedler's leadership? What lack of QB leadership? Jay is a natural born leader! Hmmm.. we were 0-2 last year, weren't we? Some of you guys need to take your "jeeps" & travel on over to another team.

I hope we lose against Atlanta too. I can't wait to see the responses of some of you. Then when we have a good year, everyone will PRETEND that they knew it would happen. There are too many fake fans here.. tooooo many!

Wait, what has the preseason proved? Didn't Lucas look like a top 15 QB last preseason? What happened when he faced reality? That's why it's ONLY PRESEASON!

Originally posted by Peanut
Some of you guys need to take your "jeeps" & travel on over to another team.

Why do we have to "travel" to another team just because we can objectively see a weakness on the team??

Where does it state you MUST have blind faith or non-criticizing love for the team to be a REAL DolFan??

I have been excited every Sept and cried like a baby every Dec.. I think that makes me a REAL DolFan..

I have traveled cross country just to go to a home game.. I think that makes me a REAL DolFan..

My wardrobe consists of Aqua and Orange.. I think that makes me a REAL DolFan..

I hate the Jets, Pats and the Jills.. and I even hate their fans.. I think that makes me a REAL DolFan..

Just because I can see Jr get burned for a 29 yeard pass play.. or I can see Chambers stumble on the field.. that doesnt make me a fake DolFan.. it just makes me observant...

Back
Top Bottom