Dolphins Should Draft QB in First Two Rds of 2018 Draft | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Should Draft QB in First Two Rds of 2018 Draft

Yep if we lose to Denver we will be in good position, I got a feeling the Bills complex scheme is going to run all over us, we will definitely lose to NE and KC.
We may be able to trade down and even remain in the top ten.

I'd say we have a good shot. And winning vs denver is no guarantee

Pure homerism. We brought him from the CFL, he has been here through multiple **** franchises, always been a team first guy, had great seasons with us. I like loyalty. Next year we may be competitive, and he would want a shot at the playoffs.

I mean if someone offers you a 3rd round pick for him..... maybe. But we aren't getting squat for a 36 year old DE on a moderately pricey contract- who has little juice left in the tank
Ok, that's an honest answer from you bro. I don't want to just give him away for nothing(Ajayi) but like you said, a 3rd round pick I'd do it. I believe in loyalty also but keep on mind that WE gave him a chance to play in the NFL so we did him a solid there. Of course he might just quit before he goes to another team. Anything is possible

Ozzy rules!!

Denver still has the 3rd ranked defense in the NFL, its no cake walk.

Yeah and they will be playing their best qb against us.

But I agree to sniff top 5 we have to lose sunday. Buffalo still feels like they are playing for something even if they probably aren’t do me a favor and beat us twice ha ha

Yeah and they will be playing their best qb against us.

But I agree to sniff top 5 we have to lose sunday. Buffalo still feels like they are playing for something even if they probably aren’t do me a favor and beat us twice ha ha

LOL.

I don’t mix words when it comes to what’s best for my football team

True that's big picture thinking, why hurt our leverage in a lost season. We have to win big in the draft and in FA next year.

True that's big picture thinking, why hurt our leverage in a lost season. We have to win big in the draft and in FA next year.

I mean best case you are going 6 and 10 which is worthless. The only real question here is this weeks game and one of those tilts against Buffalo.

At kc and vs the pats nope

I mean best case you are going 6 and 10 which is worthless. The only real question here is this weeks game and one of those tilts against Buffalo.

The bad part is, Gase has been under so much heat that Ive gotta imagine he wants to win this game BADLY.

Its a home game and Denver is reeling. They will be without Talib in this one and have a new OC running the play calls.

I think we beat Denver, which is sad because it is more of a lose to win than it is to lose.

BrEyDmcCQAA_mPT.jpg

You guys are all making good points as to what to do on draft day but you're forgetting something here. These are the Dolphins. When was the last time they did anything that made sense. Everyone on this board will know what SHOULD be done in the draft before our FO knows. Remember, this team drafted a Center at 15. This team drafted a RT in the first round. This team over the years passed on Brees,Rodgers and Ryan while going thru a bunch of nobodies at QB. This team gave the biggest contract ever to a DT. The list goes on and on so expecting this team to do the right thing is setting ourselves up for a big let down. I'm not saying they won't make the right moves. I'm just saying we shouldn't expect it as they have failed to do it so many times.

Ozzy rules!!

Jets play Broncos, Colts play Broncos,Bears play 49ers, Bears play Browns, Bucs play Packers, 49ers play Texans and Colts play Texans. If we lose out most likely we will get a top 5 pick.

You guys are all making good points as to what to do on draft day but you're forgetting something here. These are the Dolphins. When was the last time they did anything that made sense. Everyone on this board will know what SHOULD be done in the draft before our FO knows. Remember, this team drafted a Center at 15. This team drafted a RT in the first round. This team over the years passed on Brees,Rodgers and Ryan while going thru a bunch of nobodies at QB. This team gave the biggest contract ever to a DT. The list goes on and on so expecting this team to do the right thing is setting ourselves up for a big let down. I'm not saying they won't make the right moves. I'm just saying we shouldn't expect it as they have failed to do it so many times.

Ozzy rules!!

Law of averages will play out, we will eventually strike gold. We can't keep making the same stupid mistakes forever..... somethings gotta give.

The bad part is, Gase has been under so much heat that Ive gotta imagine he wants to win this game BADLY.

Its a home game and Denver is reeling. They will be without Talib in this one and have a new OC running the play calls.

I think we beat Denver, which is sad because it is more of a lose to win than it is to lose.

BrEyDmcCQAA_mPT.jpg

I’d pick this week or at home week 17 vs the bills if they are eliminated as our “ugh” win.

I can see that win one for the giffer rally cry and the team shows up and shoots holes in the best case scenario with a token end of season walk off meaningless win.

Back
Top Bottom