Dolphins sign a QB - Fales | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign a QB - Fales

I'd rather see development in possible young QB talent than continue to hold on to Moore.

And Chad Kelly is a failure. Stay away from that inconsistent mess.

This is a quality signing, by the way. Quarterback who is familiar with the offense, is a young guy with potential as a developmental guy, who has NFL game experience, and who can provide a competent arm in practice.

You guys may remember that under Philbin for a couple of years there we really didn't have anybody decent as the understudy / camp arm and I think that definitely hurt the receivers at the bottom of the depth chart.

How are you supposed to practice and show the coaches you deserve a roster spot when you got Seth Lobato throwing you the ball? That guy was so insanely bad I don't understand how they thought he was adequate for anything.

[STRIKE]Omg we have a new starter[/STRIKE]

Seems to rule out a day 3 flier on Brad Kaaya . . . For my Canes fans. Expect movement on the QB front every year while Gase is here.
Feels more to me like disenchantment with Doughty. And a day 3 QB wouldn't have surprised anybody with HIM on the roster. Of course, with Fales, I revert to pulling a Shultzy.

Looks like Dolphins will hit camp with Tannehill, Moore, Doughty and Fales.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think this changes anything regarding the draft, but I'd hope they'd use what few draft picks they have to build depth in positions other than QB. If they want to sign an UDFA to "groom" (lolz), sure, whatever.

I think I would ride into camp with the four on the roster and if an injury occurs and you need another I would see what vets are on the market in September or raid another team's practice squad.

Back
Top Bottom