Dolphins sign Andrew Donnal to take Tank Carradine’s roster spot | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign Andrew Donnal to take Tank Carradine’s roster spot

I knew someone was going to be signed when they waived Carradine earlier today. Does this mean the Davis injury is bad?

It means they are covering that possibility. I must admit that everything I have seen about Donnal is very, very negative.

I didn't see a whole lot of info out there on him really. Only started a handful of games.

All I found were some horrifically bad PFF ratings from each of his seasons and some comments that his poor performance with the Lions during the 2019 preseason were the reason he was projected to be cut. That did end up being the case. Although his 2019 preseason PFF grades were better than many of our current OL. I guess I should reserve judgement.

Depending on Wilson's and Hurn's health Miami might need to make a move at receiver. I think they're down to three with only Williams, Grant and Parker healthy. One in game injuty and Miami will have to toss out all 3 and 4 wr sets.

OK, so I know nothing about Andrew Donnal (I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally wanna add a "g" to his name and call him Andy Dongle … just sayin'). But, doesn't he look an awful lot like that actor (Joel Kinneman) who played the head police guy, "Flag," in Suicide squad? You know, the guy deadshot was always mouthing off to who loved the possessed demon lady? Yeah … probably too tangential …. screw it, I'm calling our new OL guy "Dongle."

OT Andrew Donnal
1569371367553.png

Special Operations Officer Rick Flag
1569371348896.png

Last edited:
OK, so I know nothing about Andrew Donnal (I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally wanna add a "g" to his name and call him Andy Dongle … just sayin'). But, doesn't he look an awful lot like that actor (Joel Kinneman) who played the head police guy, "Flag," in Suicide squad? You know, the guy deadshot was always mouthing off to who loved the possessed demon lady? Yeah … probably too tangential …. screw it, I'm calling our new OL guy "Dongle."

I don’t see it but love the reference. Seems to me with this roster we should be looking for look a likes for Harley Quinn.

Jesus Christ did Tank Carradine take a dump in somebody's cereal during the pre-season?

Back
Top Bottom