Dolphins sign DT John Jenkins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign DT John Jenkins

Feverdream

Club Member
Reaction score

Dolphins signed DT John Jenkins, formerly of the Bears, to a one-year contract.​

A rotational lineman along the interior, Jenkins was limited to 11 games by a thumb issue in Chicago last season. He appeared in all 16 contests for the Dolphins in 2019, making five starts. If he makes the team, he should play 20-30 weekly snaps.

bane

Club Member
Reaction score
Ugh. I mean we needed someone I guess still disappointed we couldn’t land the dT from the pats. Did Jenkins play last year?

bane

Club Member
Reaction score

Dolphins signed DT John Jenkins, formerly of the Bears, to a one-year contract.​

A rotational lineman along the interior, Jenkins was limited to 11 games by a thumb issue in Chicago last season. He appeared in all 16 contests for the Dolphins in 2019, making five starts. If he makes the team, he should play 20-30 weekly snaps.
Thanks. That answers my question. He was with bears

utahphinsfan

Sriracha Tabasco
Reaction score

fishfanmiami

See you in the Lounge
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Thanks for posting Utah but there was already a thread about it so I merged yours

royalshank

Not a Game-Changer
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I like it. We're getting older. But yeah. 31 isn't ancient. We'll see!
He’s not half bad. We need some 30+ vets to provide leadership. I don’t think a team ever won a title in any of the big 4 sports without any players over 30. It’s one reason this team wasn’t mentally prepared for Buffalo week 17 last year. I like a young team but you have to have vets who bring maturity, wisdom and other intangibles. I know the late, great George Allen and his “Over the Hill Gang” agree w me.

Top Bottom