Dolphins sign guard Jermaine Eluemunor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign guard Jermaine Eluemunor

So we have the 4 youngsters Hunt, Kindley, Jackson and Eichenberg, 3 vets Davis, Fluker and Eluemunor and the Skura and whoever wins the backup center job. If Larnel Coleman or udfa Robert Jones are going to earn a roster spot they're going to have to earn it. I'm just one more running back away from really being excited about the entire makeup of the Dolphins offensive roster. Maybe another young qb to have a 4th arm in camp and someone to battle Stinnett for the 3rd qb job.

So we have the 4 youngsters Hunt, Kindley, Jackson and Eichenberg, 3 vets Davis, Fluker and Eluemunor and the Skura and whoever wins the backup center job. If Larnel Coleman or udfa Robert Jones are going to earn a roster spot they're going to have to earn it. I'm just one more running back away from really being excited about the entire makeup of the Dolphins offensive roster. Maybe another young qb to have a 4th arm in camp and someone to battle Stinnett for the 3rd qb job.
I suspect they prefer a guy that can efficiently run multiple offenses for the scout team during practices, rather than a young project as a #3

I like that there is true competition for quality depth. I doubt our opening day starting group is written in ink.
I know I want the best 5 in their best positions. I just hope FloCo sees it sooner rather than later. I'd like to see a first 5 with as many reps as possible. Especially with only 3 pre season.

Back
Top Bottom