Dolphins sign RB Chase Edmonds | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign RB Chase Edmonds

Good to know you know nothing about RBs.

What about Edmonds do you like? Is he big? No. 5’9. Is he fast? No. 4.55 40 time. Does anything stand out on tape that makes you go wow? Nope.

He’s just another guy. I’m not even sure he’s better than Duke Johnson.

It’s an awful signing.
Well admittedly I haven’t watched his reps from last year..

But a 5.1 average with over a hundred Carries, what do you attribute the elite yards per carry to?

I like this signing. Good pass catcher, and blocker! Added bonus - on one of my dynasty fantasy teams... I think they address RB with a mid round pick too - One of the Georgia backs maybe...
The Dolphins really need to upgrade their Fantasy Football Production. i think this signing adds to Edmund's Fantasy Value upside. With the new offense we might get to have some idea which RB will be touching the ball each week! Edmunds' stock just went up way up. Besides Conner was hogging all of the tuddies in Arizona so he'll get away from that guy . Buy! Buy!! Buy!!!

RW

HEY GASKIN!!!

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

Edmonds is a great scheme fit. Better suited for a RB by committee though. I think we sign Duke Johnson to go with him. Draft Strong Jr late and you have your RBs

Not a huge name signing but I’m the least worried one running backs with mcdaniels. He churned out running backs like crazy and if he likes Chase and went out and got him then not going to sweat it. Just want some damn olinemen now lol

Back
Top Bottom