Dolphins Sign TE Tyler Kroft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Sign TE Tyler Kroft

Durham Smythe has 88 catches in five years. Eric Saubert has 33 catches in five years. Tanner Conner, Elijah Higgins, and Julian Hill have 0 career catches.

What an obnoxious post. I hardly acted like the guy is a superstar. I said I wouldn’t be surprised if he plays as many or more snaps than Smythe.
alright, didn’t mean anything by it so don’t take it so hard.

I think Higgins and Conner are likely fighting for one spot, and we keep all three of Smythe/Saubert/Kroft on the 53. Then loser of the Higgins/Conner battle will get stashed on PS with Hill.

Although I wouldn’t be shocked if Hill seizes a roster spot. Hill and Pili would be my bets for Kohou-like UDFA gem this season.

I think Higgins and Conner are likely fighting for one spot, and we keep all three of Smythe/Saubert/Kroft on the 53. Then loser of the Higgins/Conner battle will get stashed on PS with Hill.

Although I wouldn’t be shocked if Hill seizes a roster spot. Hill and Pili would be my bets for Kohou-like UDFA gem this season.
Starter is up for grabs. Gotta go get it in the heat, humidity, and rain in August.

Not really IMO. There is baseball, reading, & movies.

I, for one, can't wait for Indiana Jones 5 & The new Mission Impossible.
The new MI will be good. Those movies are incredible. I love the first three Indy movies. But, now it's just silly.

Back
Top Bottom