Dolphins sign undrafted TE Jibri Blount | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign undrafted TE Jibri Blount

He's still 64 lbs heavier than the "Slim man." :shrug:

Worth a shot..worked out okay for Antonio Gates!
And hasnt played football... Do you go out in public and give Dolphins tryout tickets to everyone you come across in the street who's 6'6 250 pounds?

And hasnt played football... Do you go out in public and give Dolphins tryout tickets to everyone you come across in the street who's 6'6 250 pounds?
No..but he played basketball..and Antonio Gates had never played football before, either..if it's good enough for Flo and Grier and company to take a chance..then it's good enough for me!

Do you have an issue with this signing? Take it up with Ross and company, not me! :lol:

No..but he played basketball..and Antonio Gates had never played football before, either..if it's good enough for Flo and Grier and company to take a chance..then it's good enough for me!

Do you have an issue with this signing? Take it up with Ross and company, not me! :lol:
No issue at all... its the childish shot at Smith that was really... Childish... You do you...

Perfect practice squad guy. Put on some weight. Learn the game. Who knows.

No issue at all... its the childish shot at Smith that was really... Childish... You do you...
I said that because someone said he needs to "Go to the practice squad and put on some weight"..just seems rather silly to me...He's 6'7", 230lbs, not 190lbs. Ya know? :lol:

Sorry, Pal..but the "Slim Reaper" isn't on the team..no reason to get all defensive..we'll see is her survives the season. :shrug:

Hopefully he turns into the next Jimmy Graham who played Basketball for 3 years at UM before playing TE in this senior year at UM.

He will likely be a practice squad player if he shows skills which might be developed but I don’t see him making the final 53 this coming season.

Blount had another son that played LB who I wanted to catch on as an UDFA. Pittsburg gave him a few cups of coffee.

I said that because someone said he needs to "Go to the practice squad and put on some weight"..just seems rather silly to me...He's 6'7", 230lbs, not 190lbs. Ya know? :lol:

Sorry, Pal..but the "Slim Reaper" isn't on the team..no reason to get all defensive..we'll see is her survives the season. :shrug:
Exactly he isnt on the team... You the one who brought him up...

Antonio Gates flashbacks
😍
If you didn't know he played College basketball for Kent State. Zero football experience.
So, to all of you negative trash talkers, put this in your pipe and smoke it!

If their dad was a hall of famer! Yeahuh!!!!

Back
Top Bottom