Dolphins/Steelers - Predict the Score | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins/Steelers - Predict the Score

Dolphins 30
Steelers 24

Big Ben picked off while trying to win on final drive.

The Steelers secondary is not very good. Plays to be had in the passing game. All comes down to making those plays that are there, and finishing drives

We scored 23 points against the jets las week. Why are some saying more points than that this week?

Miami 17
Pitts 13

Well the weather is calling for snow with a game time temperature at 31 and wind up to 10mph. Wind chill at 21. It's cold but, it's bearable.

Our Dolphins will run a lot in this game maybe 28 times for at least 100 + combined by committee.

T-Hill will throw for 201 20-36 1 TD 1 INT

I am going to go with us winning 27 - 24.

I will not commit to the other games till after this one is complete.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

24 - 10 Pittsburgh steelers come out hot in the cold and miami gets smacked in the first quarter with another injury to someone important.

We will go 1-3 beating the jets here and losing the rest. This team is inconsistent and this seasons nightmare is still on going with these bull**** investigations and questioning. The team has talent but we seriously lack in mental toughness as well superior execution and game planning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don;t know about the weather, 14-10 fins with big ben driving for the winning score, giving us a heart attack but coming up short.

My heart says 27-13 us.

My brain and prediction is 23-20 us.

Really hard to think this team will back up last week's performance with another win, but we matchup pretty well with the Steelers.

I know we're just one big waiting disappointment, but I think we step up and win 24-20.

If we can't destroy what amounts to a horrid offensive line for the steelers(worse than ours!), we don't deserve a win. I expect a lot of pressure on Big Ben, low scoring, typical dolphin win, 23-20. Because the fins never want to give us a decisive win( excluding last week)

Fins 35 Steel Curtain 21

Tanny throws for 3 tds
Miller runs one in
Grimes Pick 6

finish season out with 4 Victories

Bring on the Bengals

Dolphins - 28
Squealers - 17

Tannehill - 3 TDs 245 yards 1 Int 40 yards rushing
Rapistburger - 1 TD 230 yards 2 Int 1 rushing TD.

Back
Top Bottom