Dolphins take sole possesion of 1st place in the AFC East | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins take sole possesion of 1st place in the AFC East

Gonk

Active Roster
Reaction score
With the Bills and Patriots losing, the Dolphins take a 1/2 game lead over both of them.

Go Dolphins :eat:

The Billys have the **** scared out of em, the Jets are Wets, and the Patsies look like Piss.

Next week Dolphins will make sure of their lead with a win over the Giants. Hey we gotta repay what the Skins-Dallas(soon)-Eagles did for us.

Great news !

The bad news (if you can say so) is that both opponent were from the NFC, so their conference record isn't affected.

I'm feeling very good right now. I did expect the Pats to loose, but not the Bills.

Actually I did. No joke I did expect the Bills to lose, but I expected the Patsies to upset the Redskins with some BS Billicheck magic.

I expected the Eagles to win today. They are too good of a team to go 0-3, and both their losses came to two of the best in the league. The Jills have an easy schedule ahead (CIN, NYJ, WAS) though.

The way the Bills are playing I wouldn't be suprised to see WASH take it to em.

Not to be pessimistic or anything but I don't have a good feeling about the Giants game. The Dolphins tend to lose when they've got the chance to put themselves on top of the division. They also tend to lose after they have a string of big wins. AND, on top of that, they also tend to lose the week they come back from a bye week. Put that together with the fact that the Giants look pretty good and we'll be travelling to NY to play them...

If I were Vegas I would put the line favoring the Giants. Sorry.

I would not be suprised if the Bills lost two of those three. Actually I think we willl surpise the Giants and win in NY.

I dont think this Bye week could have gone any better for us... :D

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Not to be pessimistic or anything but I don't have a good feeling about the Giants game. The Dolphins tend to lose when they've got the chance to put themselves on top of the division. They also tend to lose after they have a string of big wins. AND, on top of that, they also tend to lose the week they come back from a bye week. Put that together with the fact that the Giants look pretty good and we'll be travelling to NY to play them...

If I were Vegas I would put the line favoring the Giants. Sorry.

Dolphins teams of PAST would lose a game like this... I guess what you are saying is that this is the same old Dolphins team that is going to follow their same old tendencies? Because so far this year, in many respects, they have done anything but.

Well, let's get back to the topic ;).

Let's all give a :bling: for all the AFCE teams losing today! Sunday turned out to be a good one after all. Isn't there another game on? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom