Dolphins Talk on Radio Now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Talk on Radio Now

Oh Jesus Christ that was hilarious. Take out the seeds.

let me know if they say anything important/interesting, cant listen right now

Caller: "It's like I am expecting the worst, and hoping for the best....I have given up on 2004."

Big O: "I understand."

Caller: "When Dave gets fired next year, who will be available?"

Big O is basicaly still on the fire Wanny rant.....blah, blah, blah.......

I say FIRE the Big O.........

He is crossing the line............

Boldin, Calico....etc.....etc........

"He takes stinking Eddie Moore......"

"I would have fired his ***."

"Everything is Dave's fault."

"He is not a loser, but he is not a leader."

The Big O is an A-hole.

I don't agree with a lot of what he says but at least Big O tells it like it is. He doesn't have his nose buried up the coach's a$$ like that Jabba the Hut Hank Goldberg.

By the way, he said he'd be at the Senior Bowl so if any of you are interested, listen on the days leading up to the game. Big O gets a lot of info on players who will be available in the draft that may peak the Fins' interest.

The Big O wouldn't know a football if I shoved one up his A$$.

He is another Know-nothing idiot.

Teh dude lives football and he lives the Miami Dolphins. He's a total Miami homer 126.
What's the story? Did you call in and he let you have it? Sounds like you have something personal against him.

Originally posted by GreenFin
Teh dude lives football and he lives the Miami Dolphins. He's a total Miami homer 126.
What's the story? Did you call in and he let you have it? Sounds like you have something personal against him.

I have never called him, but I met him once, spoke to him and had a hour long conversation......and you can tell that he doesn't know anything.....He is just a fan........he reacts on emotion........remember that he freaked out after the first pre-season game and was saying that defense was horrible but the passing game looked good........(an astute observation)

He is a goofball.

I see what you mean man. I used to listen to him a few years ago when I was still living in Miami. He was a breath of fresh air because he was just like one of us... a fan. I was so tired of Hank Goldberg. Talk about a waste of air. He doesn't know squat about football unless it has to do with the odds in Vegas.
But I think O's gotten a little full of himself since he got his own show. I think he knows quite a bit about football but you're right. His emotions sometimes make him say stupid things.
I don't know if you live(d) in Miami but they used to have a small sports station out there that went against WQAM and they had "the Freak" John Renshaw on. He was a total nut. But he loved the Fins and his show was entertaining.

You just have to marvel......How does this guy get a radio show?

"Chris Chambers doesn't have the courage to catch balls over the middle."

Why not fire everybody and just appoint the Big O "Emperor of the Dolphins."

Haha. Yeah. He is a dork but at least he gives us our Fins fix.

"Chris Chambers doesn't have the courage to catch balls over the middle."

Yeah...lets see him catch a pass over the middle after having his block knocked off by Kenoy Kennedy like Chambers did.

Like I said..he says some dumb things.

"Wannstedt is a disease."

You just have to listen to this.......because he is going Way over the top..........He is inches away from getting personal....I hope Dave slugs him.

"This organization doesn't hold anybody accountable."

"Mandich has to kiss *** because the team writes his checks."

Back
Top Bottom