Dolphins Talk on Radio Now | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Talk on Radio Now

He lets everybody just make stuff up as long as it is negative on Dave.......The Big O is bordering on a irrational hatred of wanny.......The hate fest ends in 10 minutes.....

Originally posted by Section126
"Wannstedt is a disease."

You just have to listen to this.......because he is going Way over the top..........He is inches away from getting personal....I hope Dave slugs him.

"This organization doesn't hold anybody accountable."

"Mandich has to kiss *** because the team writes his checks."

What a jerk! Unforunately, mudslinging tatics like this are becoming more mainstream. Dave has more class in his moustache than that guy's entire body.

Big O knows his stuff But he can be a pain in the a$$. Some guy said something about could Reeves come to miami because he heard that rumor. Then Big O told to next time take out the seeds when you smoke. That was a simple yes or no Question you dont have to make someone feel stupid. I dont Think Reeves is that bad any he has proven more than Wanny.

I have never called him, but I met him once, spoke to him and had a hour long conversation......and you can tell that he doesn't know anything.....He is just a fan........he reacts on emotion........remember that he freaked out after the first pre-season game and was saying that defense was horrible but the passing game looked good........(an astute observation)

He is a goofball.

U mean like fans on here?:lol:

You just have to listen to this.......because he is going Way over the top..........He is inches away from getting personal....I hope Dave slugs him.

Say what? Oh hell no...no one disses my Mad Dog like that. :fire:

Originally posted by Noland
Big O knows his stuff But he can be a pain in the a$$. Some guy said something about could Reeves come to miami because he heard that rumor. Then Big O told to next time take out the seeds when you smoke. That was a simple yes or no Question you dont have to make someone feel stupid. I dont Think Reeves is that bad any he has proven more than Wanny.
Yeah he's becoming a little azz...Hank Jr.

He is crossing the line............

Boldin, Calico....etc.....etc........

"He takes stinking Eddie Moore......"

"I would have fired his ***."

"Everything is Dave's fault."

"He is not a loser, but he is not a leader."

The Big O is an A-hole.

I've listened to the big O.
He brings up MANY valid points.
The reason many of you won't like his opinions is because he dosen't hold back and take the Homer point of view.
He calls it like he and many of the fans and some high up NFL analysts see it.

Dave is defense minded and conservative. Look at his past and that is clear and on top of that he has admitted so himself.
Many coaches that are in the playoff this year have made quotes like.. "You have to play for the win, you can't wait for the win to come to you". Many teams that are in the playoffs have shown tendencies that Miami never shows for instance...

Aggressively trying to run out the clock for a win. I.E. actually using your offensive game plan to try and not only run out the clock but to also get a first down to continue to run out the clock instead of running 3 times right up the middle and giving the ball up with time remaining anyway.

Trying to win the game on your own instead of hoping your opponent messes up and hands you the game. I.E.
Twice N.E. Patsies go on 4th down at Tenn.'s 35 and 33 yd. line to continue a drive, score points and take the risks to put the game in their own hands. What would Wanny do? Exactly what he did do in a pivotal division game. Wanny punts twice within the Patsies 40 yd. line on 4th and short during a must win division game.
Pathetic, non aggessive and gutless. IMO.

Not to mention it just recently came out in the paper that Wanny overuled Norv Turner on a few key occasions when Norv wanted to aggresively attack on offense. How many other occasions did Dave interfere and force his own defensive strategy onto the offense?

Lets get away from game strategy and go to personnel.

Dave announces that the offense is in need of upgrade at OL and WR and that these are our top priorities.
Then he turns around and drafts a LB AGAINST the wishes of his personnel man and a majority of the coaches on the team who wanted Bouldin or Calico.
Dave then FAILS to address his quote "Top Priority" in the offseason which is to acquire OL depth. Not only dosen't he address the position by getting a veteran, he puts the entire job into the hands of a rookie and dosen't even sign a journey T to back the kid up. We could have easily signed Spriggs for low $$.
Pathetic.

These are just a FEW of the VALID points that the Big O along with many posters on Finheaven have brought up against Wanny.

If you are for Wanny fine, but don't call this guy an idiot because he brings up valid points against him.

I agree with a lot of his thoughts and there is a strong possibility that these types of mistakes and weak philosophies will continue on the Wanny coached Fins.

Last edited by a moderator:
No the reason people don't like him is because he can be a jerk. Insulting people on the phone that call him with a question. He can answer like an adult not like a 8 year old. And he dogs players with by almost getting personal I like the facts that he says. It is how you say it is when people lose you respect.

Originally posted by Noland
No the reason people don't like him is because he can be a jerk. Insulting people on the phone that call him with a question. He can answer like an adult not like a 8 year old. And he dogs players with by almost getting personal I like the facts that he says. It is how you say it is when people lose you respect.

No disagreement there.
I think these guys go out of their way to do that.
Seems the more controversial you are and the more people hate you the higher your ratings are.
Just look at Jim Rome.

Originally posted by Trekbiz
I've listened to the big O.
He brings up MANY valid points.
The reason many of you won't like his opinions is because he dosen't hold back and take the Homer point of view.
He calls it like he and many of the fans and some high up NFL analysts see it.

Dave is defense minded and conservative. Look at his past and that is clear and on top of that he has admitted so himself.
Many coaches that are in the playoff this year have made quotes like.. "You have to play for the win, you can't wait for the win to come to you". Many teams that are in the playoffs have shown tendencies that Miami never shows for instance...

Aggressively trying to run out the clock for a win. I.E. actually using your offensive game plan to try and not only run out the clock but to also get a first down to continue to run out the clock instead of running 3 times right up the middle and giving the ball up with time remaining anyway.

Trying to win the game on your own instead of hoping your opponent messes up and hands you the game. I.E.
Twice N.E. Patsies go on 4th down at Tenn.'s 35 and 33 yd. line to continue a drive, score points and take the risks to put the game in their own hands. What would Wanny do? Exactly what he did do in a pivotal division game. Wanny punts twice within the Patsies 40 yd. line on 4th and short during a must win division game.
Pathetic, non aggessive and gutless. IMO.

Not to mention it just recently came out in the paper that Wanny overuled Norv Turner on a few key occasions when Norv wanted to aggresively attack on offense. How many other occasions did Dave interfere and force his own defensive strategy onto the offense?

Lets get away from game strategy and go to personnel.

Dave announces that the offense is in need of upgrade at OL and WR and that these are our top priorities.
Then he turns around and drafts a LB AGAINST the wishes of his personnel man and a majority of the coaches on the team who wanted Bouldin or Calico.
Dave then FAILS to address his quote "Top Priority" in the offseason which is to acquire OL depth. Not only dosen't he address the position by getting a veteran, he puts the entire job into the hands of a rookie and dosen't even sign a journey T to back the kid up. We could have easily signed Spriggs for low $$.
Pathetic.

These are just a FEW of the VALID points that the Big O along with many posters on Finheaven have brought up against Wanny.

If you are for Wanny fine, but don't call this guy an idiot because he brings up valid points against him.

I agree with a lot of his thoughts and there is a strong possibility that these types of mistakes and weak philosophies will continue on the Wanny coached Fins.

That's exactly the way it is.. Good post..

Wannstedt is a disease.. Football is not a game for "nice guys".. Wannstedts' coaching style is rubbing off on the Miami players and all you have to do is watch the last game Miami played to see what Wannstedt is all about..

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

That's exactly the way it is.. Good post..

Wannstedt is a disease.. Football is not a game for "nice guys".. Wannstedts' coaching style is rubbing off on the Miami players and all you have to do is watch the last game Miami played to see what Wannstedt is all about..

Didn't they win the last game?

So now we want style points.......:rolleyes:

Ask 15-2 Bellichick if he cares about style points......he wins every game by the skin of his teeth......But I bet you like Billy boy though........

Back
Top Bottom