Dolphins talking with NFL about logo change for 2013 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins talking with NFL about logo change for 2013

The dolphin legends should have their say also

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

The black Marino jersey was sweet back in the day

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

I had the navy Zach Thomas jersey to... Banggin!!!

Keep it traditional but change it up with the uni's and try to keep everyone happy... That's impossible

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

:rolleyes2:

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

:pictures::idk:

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

:newera:

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

:jetssuck:

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

How about a fan poll when the choices become available

I understand you are trying to get to 10 posts, but spread your posts out between threads and add substance instead of just spam. As you can see numerous posts in the same thread within seconds of each other just combines them all together.

The thanksgiving jerseys is traditional but would be something fresh for the younger fans if they went back to that style

Our old logo and uniform looks more wimpy then our current stuff does. I feel they both look lame and we need a serious upgrade.

This looks wimpy?

No_Name_defense-1.jpg

BVO3iB2kKGrHgoOKi4EjlLmWWnBKUPDCdNW_35JP-1.jpg

clear.gif

Would love to see what doesn't look wimpy then.

Let some local artist try to re-invent the logo... Some of the best art is done locally

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

No more cartoon look... More serious would be nice

It's going to be fun next year buying all new gear.. Then my stuff from this year would be retro...lol

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

I never did care for the aqua reebok jersey... Love the white one though

I really hope we go the throwback route if we change anything. Go back to the logo and uniforms we wore in the late 80's early 90's. And work in one game a year where we wear the 70's jerseys.

Sorry about the spam... Just tryin to get 10 post... Please forgive... Truly sorry

Id like to see them do something similar to what the 49ers did with their jerseys last season. Change the colors and sleeve piping back to the early 90s. As far as the logo, I would keep it as is just remove the helmet and change the color of the dolphin to what an actual dolphin looks like.

Back
Top Bottom