Dolphins target Antonio Bryant | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins target Antonio Bryant

Well, Boldin is gone and any rookie WR would not have the impact a veteran would on this team. Bryant is the best option left IMO. I would NOT give up a 1st rounder for Marshall. I can still see us drafting a young WR in the middle rounds since this draft is pretty deep at WRs with a lot of upside.

Don't really care too much for Bryant's services.

Gusy Fins are goona need more then one WR. Im not against signing Bryant & drafting a WR.

well short of marshall, this is the only real option left out there.

give Antonio a 2 year deal,worth about $8M.Draft Scott Long,and Jimmy Graham in rounds 3 & 4

I want this kid. Young lots of potential and will at least be a solid number 2. I think he will be a solid number 1

I wouldn't mind. If he works out, great, if not its an uncapped year and we can just cut him.

Antonio Bryant is also 28 years old, same age as Dansby. He can defitnetly help, but Fins cannot settle by signing him. They need another WR.

sign him to a 2 year deal. He is our only reasonable option at this point.

well short of marshall, this is the only real option left out there.

Honestly, he is the BEST option out there IMO. He doesn't cost anything, he is a veteran who knows how to be successful in the NFL, something we haven't seen from ANY of these rookie WR's. To me, you bring Bryant in, team him with Ginn and Hartline with Bess in the slot. If Ginn is HORRIBLE next year, he is gone . . . and you go after one of the BEAST WR's in next year's draft (AJ Green, Michael Floyd, Julio Jones, etc). When Antonio Bryant is on, he is a legitimate top 15 WR in the NFL.

The only rookie WR I would draft is Arrelious Benn in round 2. He has big time WR written all over him, he just needed a decent QB ala Calvin Johnson . . . though Johnson still was a beast despite Reggie Ball throwing ducks at him. Maybe Dez Bryant in round 1, but I rather not.

No, this guy is absurdly overrated, and not much better than what we got. We really dont need to go after more barely medicore WRs. We have enough of them. What we need is a true #1 play making WR. Bryant is clearly not that. We missed out on Boldin, we could get Marshall, but the price is high, and he is shady. We have to draft Dez Bryant.

Antonio Bryant is also 28 years old, same age as Dansby. He can defitnetly help, but Fins cannot settle by signing him. They need another WR.

If they sign Bryant they don't need another WR THIS year. They can allow Ginn ONE more year to prove himself and if not, they can go into what may end up the deepest WR class of all time next year and get a guy. Bryant would SOLVE all of our WR issues THIS season IMO.

Back
Top Bottom