Dolphins target Antonio Bryant | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins target Antonio Bryant

Low Risk????? I wouldn't consider having another year of awful WR production Low Risk. Risk as in money, maybe..

This would be a Band-aid signing

I don't understand all the love for Antonio Bryant as a legit #1 receiver. He's had 1 season in his career where he produced like a #1.

Yep. Inconsistency is not what we need. We already have plenty of that. We need to draft a receiver early but we also have a bunch of other holes to fill early, including NT and LB.

I like Bryant better than the other options out there (Mason? Come on). Fact is that even with someone like Dez Bryant, who Parcells will NEVER select, it would take time for that drafted WR to develop. We need help NOW while Henne is getting destroyed because no one gets separation.

Wouldn't be a long term answer, but good for now. For the long term answer you go to the 2-3 round of the draft and develop that person.

If he is cheap we have to take him. We need a veteran to teach our youngsters and hes better than anything we have now, this is a no brainer if the price is right.

He is the best FA WR out there.....rather go with him than stay with what we have. He also had 2 1000yards seasons....something a Miami WR couldn't bring since Chambers' one season of over 1000.

I've been hoping for him and Dansbury before FA starts, would be so happy if they got him. With Penny signed and possible small upgrade with Clark hopefully coming...successful FA leading to draft IMO.

It make plenty of sense on paper, and the guy has mended fences with Parcells. But I just doubt it comes to fruition. He's also had a run in with another coach on our staff -- Mike Nolan.

The trifecta may just not want to take the risk....They avoid the "diva" (I hate this term), personality at ALL cost.

cant hurt, so bring him in along with one or two draft picks...

Back
Top Bottom