Dolphins TC Videos and Pics Thread | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins TC Videos and Pics Thread

Sounds like the patriots aren’t gonna announce their starter either for week 1 at qb so there might be some mind games all the way up to game day

I’d love for them to prep for fitz and get tua ha ha.

pats have named cam today

I wonder will they prioritize players that were with Miami during training camp over players that may be more promising but were with other teams and are not as familiar with the Dolphins offense or defense.

I really think that has to be the Thoughts of alot of teams- unless a player gets released that you previously did research on and had interest in but weren’t able to draft.

I really think that has to be the Thoughts of alot of teams- unless a player gets released that you previously did research on and had interest in but weren’t able to draft.

In recent years it seemed Miami put to much priority on players that were in the Dolphins camp. It seems like 9 out of every 10 practice squad players were in the Dolphins camp.

In recent years it seemed Miami put to much priority on players that were in the Dolphins camp. It seems like 9 out of every 10 practice squad players were in the Dolphins camp.

yes, but they sure churned the bottom of that roster and PS frequently.

giphy.gif

When asked if the more veteran-laden 2020 Dolphins will be quieter from a personnel standpoint, Flores responded:

Depends on who’s out there, who’s available. We look at everyone. ... Last year is different than this year. You never know who’s going to be on the wire, who’s going to be available. I’m not going to pigeonhole myself and say we’re good with what where we’re at. That’s always going to be the approach.”

Back
Top Bottom