Dolphins TC Videos and Pics Thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins TC Videos and Pics Thread

They might be prepping Jesse davis for active depth. I’d be real surprised if he has become one of our 6th or 7th best o lineman in one offseason. Seems real ambitious.

best news is dvp and Preston seem to be leading off right back to where they were last year. That’s big for this offense.

would have liked to hear how oline vs dline one on ones went in pads.
I think Davis is a starter in 2020. They are just getting a look at the younger offensive linemen at this time in an attempt to see where they play best. I think Karras, Flowers, and Davis are three offensive linemen who will be the staters in game one and most likely the entire season if they all stay healthy. The rest of the starters will be determined based on how they develop over the coming weeks and throughout the season.

Davis might eventually become a reserve offensive lineman in the next few years but the young offensive linemen have too much development still to go before they move him out of the starting lineup. I think Davis is mediocre at best and hopefully one of the young offensive linemen will eventually replace him but I don’t see it happening this season.

Last edited:
I don't understan? Albert Wilson is practicing? Who is # 15? The Dolphins tag his name @IthinkIsee12?

I don't understan? Albert Wilson is practicing? Who is # 15? The Dolphins tag his name @IthinkIsee12?
Albert Wilson participated in a few workouts prior to making his decision to opt out. So some of the earlier stuff you will see him. As far as the posts from the last few days you won’t see him.

I was surprised to see the difficulty the WR's had catching passes from Tua. ?

Wow, those are some pretty casual/soft throws. Was hoping he might come out with a tad more pop in his arm. Guess he's taking it easy with the hip, which is probably good.
They’re probably going to slowly ease him into things. Meanwhile Rosen throwing bombs in the background. Seems the beat writers are hyping Rosen today, but I’m sure when he feels the pressure we will see those delayed reactions again.

They’re probably going to slowly ease him into things. Meanwhile Rosen throwing bombs in the background. Seems the beat writers are hyping Rosen today, but I’m sure when he feels the pressure we will see those delayed reactions again.
Rosen is young, but he has had a season to settle in, even if it is a new offense mostly. Haivng more time with Fitz probably helped as well. I'm hoping Rosen can put it all together. Even if it doesn't happen in Miami, I'd like to see him realize some of his potential. He has had his share of rotten luck.

I think Davis is a starter in 2020. They are just getting a look at the younger offensive linemen at this time in an attempt to see where they play best. I think Karras, Flowers, and Davis are three offensive linemen who will be the staters in game one and most likely the entire season if they all stay healthy. The rest of the starters will be determined based on how they develop over the coming weeks and throughout the season.

Davis might eventually become a reserve offensive lineman in the next few years but the young offensive linemen have too much development still to go before they move him out of the starting lineup. I think Davis is mediocre at best and hopefully one of the young offensive linemen will eventually replace him but I don’t see it happening this season.

I don’t disagree with ya that flowers karras and davis are likely lock starters. Even if I do think long term ideal world scenario davis is a active depth option. I’d be surprised and disappointed frankly if Hunt isn’t a starter fresh out the gate concerning his draft status and I think he has nfl strength to man a spot in a phone booth. Only real question I have is will Austin Jackson show enough to man a starting left tackle out the gate and those questions for me at least rely mostly about how he deals with strength. There’s some struggles vs strength on that 2019 college tape. Feet wise he’s the most gifted of the dolphins line players by far. Of course those feet and that short area cod are why you had to draft him top 20 in the first place.

Last edited:
Wow, those are some pretty casual/soft throws. Was hoping he might come out with a tad more pop in his arm. Guess he's taking it easy with the hip, which is probably good.

I think it would be wise not to draw conclusions from 2 or 3 training camp clips. For all we know all of Tua's other passes could have been 50 yard bombs dropped on a dime.

I think it would be wise not to draw conclusions from 2 or 3 training camp clips. For all we know all of Tua's other passes could have been 50 yard bombs dropped on a dime.
Maybe ... but I'd be surprised if that wasn't reported. Of course, it could have happened in a portion of the practice not open to the public too.

Back
Top Bottom