Dolphins to Release (injury settlement) Gadsden / Other News | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins to Release (injury settlement) Gadsden / Other News

I am really not happy to see this, I was hoping that he would come back and make some huge plays (obviously). I think he still has some playing time in him if he could shake the injuries.

OG and injury settlement in the same sentence...

What a shock...

I say, once again, good riddance... Way too much young talent on this team to let one go so he can be a starter in a season or 2 elsewhere...

the good side to this if your orande gadsden, is this will light a fire under his ars and give him security from the money in the settlement to go out there and get in shape and make a comeback. But i wouldnt put money on it.

Like I've said I like him, but the downside and reality is will he be able to have that rhythm like before the wrist injury? Not only that but he's been out of the game spirit for awhile. So the question is, if he did come back and made the starting line-up, will he still be able to perform like before? Personally, I don't think so. At least not for awhile, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom