Dolphins to sign S Jason Moore (merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins to sign S Jason Moore (merged)

Do you want a cookie?? Did they official sign him when that link was posted?? How about a piece of cake?? Maybe some pie??

Chambers you have to execuse him because you know in every bunch there's always going to be one asshole!!

He doesnt have a chance to make the team unless somebody gets hurt. The 10 DB's we'll keep are Madison, Surtain, Fletcher, Green, Lowe, Marion, Freeman, Wooden, Gamble, & McGarrahan.

Originally posted by SMadison29
He doesnt have a chance to make the team unless somebody gets hurt. The 10 DB's we'll keep are Madison, Surtain, Fletcher, Green, Lowe, Marion, Freeman, Wooden, Gamble, & McGarrahan.
if we keep 10....that is one reason Shields was moved to LB. He certainly looks like TC fodder to give Brock and Co a little extra rest, especially a S at 5'10" 185# - that's practically my size, and I am not taking down RBs in the open field :rolleyes:

Originally posted by chambers84
Do you want a cookie?? Did they official sign him when that link was posted?? How about a piece of cake?? Maybe some pie??

Apparently close enough for the threads to be merged now wasn't it :lol:

I'm still trying to figure our your point VanDolPhan. Why do you care when I posted what I posted?? It's not like I was stealing your thunder?? DA

I Just love this team............Go KICK some ASS...............
..................................FINNS will rule again..........

Back
Top Bottom