Dolphins Top Team On Player Report Card | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Top Team On Player Report Card

I think the coaching grade of McDaniel being 8th best overall is dead-on accurate.

He’s in the top tier of coaches but he’s not elite yet. It showed with our team and performance as well. He can beat most of em, but he’s not quite there yet to beat the best coach’s consistently.

Great! More stuff you can con yourself into thinking actually has some sort of payoff to it. LOL!

I'd trade it all for Patrick Mahomes. ALL OF IT!

Tyreek didn't come here for our weight room. Nor because our lunches were exquisite. The whole thing is kind of a joke. A good number - no not all, but a good number of free agents go where they can get the most money while they can. If it's close between the Jets and 49ers and the Jets offer more, you MAY take the 49ers offer instead but I think this has become less and less the case. Earn it while you can.

Do I think there can be some good that comes from it for teams overall? Sure. If teams take to heart that there isn't enough support staff and add more qualified team physicians, trainers etc., then that can benefit players in the long run as well as team results on the field - at least in theory. But how much of an advantage is there in being 1st or being 6th or 10th? Eh! Kind of hard to say. Give me the killer QB every time and you're probably looking at a better future for your team. It'll get a better result than letting players have filet mignon on Fridays. :chuckle:

Last edited:
This will obviously upset the anti-Ross posters on here. While Ross has certainly made some unwise decisions as the Dolphins owner. He has always been willing to spend the money to pay for the players and upgrade the facilities for both the players, coaches, and fans.

Fantastic news hopefully brings some guys in or resigning cheaper than market value. People underestimate this and could be the difference between a guy like Van Ginkel who has a wife and kids and has been here his whole career from possibly staying in Miami for say 6.5 million a year when he could probably get 9 million somewhere else.
Certainly can't hurt us...

Wonder how much of the fact that Ross owns his stadium helps with that? Of course, he DID invest his money into it, so he deserves kudos.

Just mention it because lagging stadiums and facilities are usually the forcing mechanism to moves franchises to a new city.

Fantastic news hopefully brings some guys in or resigning cheaper than market value. People underestimate this and could be the difference between a guy like Van Ginkel who has a wife and kids and has been here his whole career from possibly staying in Miami for say 6.5 million a year when he could probably get 9 million somewhere else.
No way you take $2.5 million less. Wife and kids is exactly why he takes as much as he can.

Back
Top Bottom