Dolphins trade for Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell pending physicals | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins trade for Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell pending physicals

Here's more:

PhillySportsNetwork ‏@PhiladelphiaSN
Proposed trade per @LiamJenkins21
#Eagles send 1st round pick (13), Alonso and Maxwell
#Dolphins send 1st round pick (8), mid round pick

I could live with that if mid rd = 4 or 5

Looks like it might include another pick too...
@Morgan Epstein
#Eagles will receive 8th and 108th pick in 2016 #NFLDraft from #Dolphins for Alonso, Maxwell, and 13th pick according to my sources.

Same people that said this:

If the Eagles do end up swapping first round picks, remember where you read it first. We're changing the game. @PhiladelphiaSN

Yea, not going to believe it till I hear it from a real source.

Jokes on them, because we at Finheaven speculated on swapping picks (amongst other scenarios) . . . Before Kiko was even in the picture.

Guess we changed the game guys :brewskis:

So our starting LBs are Jenkins(who got hurt lazt year)Misi(who gets hurt every year)and kiko who gets hurt every other year and all 3 comvined for one int last year and no sacks....lol

Ozzy rules

@Morgan Epstein
#Eagles will receive 8th and 108th pick in 2016 #NFLDraft from #Dolphins for Alonso, Maxwell, and 13th pick according to my sources.

If we gave up 5 spots for these two guys, well crap, I'm pissed. Low rounders, I can handle. That's just bad. When does the bad decisions stop? I pray this is wrong.

@Morgan Epstein

Pardon my french, but who the hell is that source?

@Morgan Epstein

You mean this guy? https://twitter.com/Morgan_Epstein

The guy from "Draft utopia"? Whatever that is. And has 30 followers. Lets wait until more reliable sources are out there.

So we're moving down uz give them another puck too? **** this team. Hey Hayden, how do you feel about t-boumb now?

Ozzy rules

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 6m6 minutes ago

Dolphins pay full $8.5 million salary for Maxwell this year. Next year his salary is $10m but only $3m guaranteed

Here's more:

PhillySportsNetwork ‏@PhiladelphiaSN
Proposed trade per @LiamJenkins21
#Eagles send 1st round pick (13), Alonso and Maxwell
#Dolphins send 1st round pick (8), mid round pick

Absolutely terrible trade if that's true. wtf.

Don't like the sound of that at all.

Which part, the swapping of the 1st round picks or the Dolphins sending them a mid round pick?

I think the swapping of the 1st round picks is more than enough for the favor we are doing for the Eagles. If we send them a mid round pick, then the deal seems far less positive for the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom