Dolphins trade for Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell pending physicals | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins trade for Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell pending physicals

I'm afraid we gave up too much. We're taking on a hugh contract of a guy that was just average last year and we're getting yet another injury prone player. We should not give up anything higher than a 6 for doing the eagles the favor of taking them off their hands

Ozzy rules

The trade is not complete until the contract is renegotiated so not sure what that complaint is about.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Cc-UgJxW0AE0_JF.jpg

i'll be thrilled if its a 6th
ill be happy if its a 5th
ill be on board with a 4th
ill be disappointed if its a 3rd
ill be livid if its a 2nd
i will implode if its a 1st

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout 39s40 seconds ago
#Dolphins only have 7 picks in the 2016 draft currently. Expect the Maxwell/Alonso trade to include a swapping of picks

The Eagles have a ton of incentive to trade these two players.

Eagles beat reporter says he's hearing a swap of 1st round picks at least.

I can't say I support this until I see the compensation.

But I sure am enjoying it.

Anyone else find it weird how few players are being signed? During Ireland lands we already dropped 75 mill in contracts by now.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 17s17 seconds ago
While we don't know exact draft compensation yet for Dolphins-Eagles trade, doubt Dolphins give up much. PHI wanted to unload Maxwell, Kiko

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Cc-XD19UsAELDoa.jpg

Next move is to rescind tag on OV. Read somewhere today that it gets our comp pick back. Obviously MLB is not our pick in round 1 any longer. I would guess its going to be a pass rushing DE to replace Vernon. Then 2nd round pick is a CB.

Back
Top Bottom