Dolphins Trade for McKinnie | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Trade for McKinnie

By the way, if you want to get McKinnie's opinion about this just hit up a random Miami nightclub tomorrow. He'll get there eventually.

Also, they could have done what the Ravens did and traded for Monroe!! The deficincies on the OL were obvious back then too!

Utter failure by the FO

@AdamHBeasley 1m
FYI, Bryant McKinnie is the 65th tackle in the league, according to @pff. Tyson Clabo is 66th.

If we gave up anything more than a 7th rounder in the year 2027 I'm gonna be pissed. Bad player at worse timing.

What? Why? Isn't o-line an area where chemistry and talent are equally important? I mean, you cant just grab a guy and plug him in somewhere and expect him to be on par, am i right? Sorry but this wreaks of death convulsions to me. Be nice if i were wrong.

If we gave up more than a 6th round pick for "Party hard McKinnie" then Jeff Ireland should be fired immediately.

What a circus. I'm almost more pissed about this trade, than the Clabo thing. McKinnie sucks so much that the ravens traded for a guy mid season to replace him, and now we trade for the guy who was replaced!

A dog chasing its tail!

The timing, the player, the situation... All awful! Just wait til we see the compensation!

If this doesn't pan out, gut the team. This was a systemic failure of the highest order.

Back
Top Bottom