Dolphins trading Ellerbe for WR Kenny Stills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins trading Ellerbe for WR Kenny Stills

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
Nick Underhill ‏@nick_underhill
Woooow RT @Rand_Getlin: Source: The #Saints are in the process of trading WR Kenny Stills to the Miami #Dolphins.

336x199px-LL-ffcde97d_edge.gif

cut wallace, bring in stills, sign clay... then:

the-lego-movie-awesome-e1392309318427.png

Here we go again....this is insane..i am going to need to check int a mental hospital by the time FA is over.

Thanks Daytona!

That's what I'm talking about. Between Stills and Keenan Lewis were the only players I was hoping we would try for.

Holy Smokes! This might mean we are staying away from Mathis, and very well bypass WR until rnd 2 at least.

YES PLEASE!!!!! This kid can play!! Had him in fantasy last year and was very happy. So pumped if we get him!!

finesse wr...i dont think he fits the physical and rac type we want for the offense but i do think his game fits the schematic side of things

finesse wr...i dont think he fits the physical and rac type we want for the offense but i do think his game fits the schematic side of things

I agree, I think he's an upgrade to Hartline as a #2 but he isn't the RZ threat this team needed (Cameron). He is just another piece to the puzzle.

Back
Top Bottom