Dolphins trading Ellerbe for WR Kenny Stills | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins trading Ellerbe for WR Kenny Stills

NAILED IT!!!! I mentioned/predicted this in one of the threads....Hope it happens!

finesse wr...i dont think he fits the physical and rac type we want for the offense but i do think his game fits the schematic side of things

Might fit the role of get that overpaid, body catching ,never high pointed a ball in his life a hole outta here...?

nain-twin-peaks-2.gif

Wow I never saw this coming but I would love the signing! I remeber Stills being injured a lot, not quite sure though.

i am also hoping its a 4th rounder or lower, but its like drafting a WR out of mid-rounds anyways, which we needed to do..... but Kenny is young, he is improving, and he is speed.... this is interesting.

i wanted Mathis, but i'll take Stills. Wallace, Stills, Clay and Cameron give Tannehill major weapons to pass too. Now he just needs to be protected..

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva
No idea what #Saints are thinking trading a highly effective, cheap 22yo WR but awesome pickup for #Dolphins if this goes through. #Stills

I like this deal a lot but for the right price. Hope we didn't overpay.

I love Stills.....Tannenbaum and Aponte are acting like a Boss. I think we probably don't take a WR with our first rounder now. I would try trading down and getting some dbacks and LB's.....stock up on defense.

Back
Top Bottom