Dolphins trading Ellerbe for WR Kenny Stills | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins trading Ellerbe for WR Kenny Stills

Man....what a ride these last few days has been!

Enjoying every minute of it.

Stills > Wallace. But I'd still like to keep Wallace.

Wallace, Stills, Landry, Matthews, Cameron, Clay, Sims, Lynch, Miller, Williams, Rookie RB. Tannehill's gonna have a heck of a season. Our 1st will be one of Jalen Mills, Shelton/Brown, Sherff or Gordon.

I'm about 100% sure Stills doesn't know it yet because he just tweeted whodat to wish his daughter a happy birthday.

Kenny Stills @KSTiLLS
· 1m 1 minute ago
happy birthday! ❤️ RT @RonniDyson: @KSTiLLS can u wish my princess a Happy Birthday? She's 5 today! #WHODAT

Dianna Marie Russini has confirmed the report that Still is expected to be traded to the Dolphins.
Yesterday, Russini reported that the Saints were trying to find a trade for Still, but they were trying to keep the trade talks quiet.
Reports from Thursday said that everyone on the Saints outside of QB Drew Brees and WR Brandin Cooks were available for trade.

The Saints have been by far the most active team in the trade market since free agency got underway on Tuesday. New Orleans has already dealt TE Jimmy Graham to the Seahawks and G Ben Grubbs to the Chiefs, but they’re reportedly willing to consider moving a number of players.

Still, 22, has another two years remaining on his four-year, $2.354 million rookie contract that includes very reasonable base salaries of $585,000 and $675,000 over the next two years, so it’s not as though they will pick up a lot of cap room by moving him.

http://nfltraderumors.co/report-saints-in-process-of-trading-wr-kenny-stills-to-the-dolphins/

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout
I can confirm @Rand_Getlin's report: Kenny Stills is being traded to the Miami Dolphins. Working to get compensation.

Wow. This makes Wallace expendable. I don't think he is meant to replace Hartline, I think he is meant to replace Wallace as our deep threat. WR is still in play at 14 I would guess, and I bet we see Wallace sent to Oakland or Jacksonville...

Back
Top Bottom