Dolphins training facility going up next to Hard Rock stadium

FinsFan74

Cement Shoes Distributor
Reaction score
Agreed. Has to help with the mentality. Should help create a more collegiate feeling to it being all on campus. Getting out there is a pain in the butt sometimes is the only problem. It's a good haul from where most of the players live I would assume. It's 10 miles south of Nova miles mean nothing in that megalopolis relating to time of drive. Hope the new rookies keep in mind where they have to drive to each day. When I worked in South Beach I only lived 9 miles from home but sometimes that was 2 to 2&1/2 hours drive. Had a friend who lived in key Biscayne. He'd sometimes be in the car for over threee hours to get home but only worked 5 miles away.
very true brother!

adolfan131313

adolfan in cali
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
So no practice bubble at the new training facility?
The 217,200 square feet complex (125,000-square-foot training facility and 92,200-square-foot feet indoor field) is more than 50,000 square feet larger than the team's current facility in Davie.

OmegaPhinsFan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Agreed. Has to help with the mentality. Should help create a more collegiate feeling to it being all on campus. Getting out there is a pain in the butt sometimes is the only problem. It's a good haul from where most of the players live I would assume. It's 10 miles south of Nova miles mean nothing in that megalopolis relating to time of drive. Hope the new rookies keep in mind where they have to drive to each day. When I worked in South Beach I only lived 9 miles from home but sometimes that was 2 to 2&1/2 hours drive. Had a friend who lived in key Biscayne. He'd sometimes be in the car for over threee hours to get home but only worked 5 miles away.
you ever try the back way?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom