Dolphins try to poach Damon Harrison from Seahawks practice squad | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins try to poach Damon Harrison from Seahawks practice squad

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins are looking to bolster the interior of the defensive line following an injury to starting defensive tackle Davon Godchaux. The team recently made overtures toward Seattle Seahawks practice squad member Damon Harrison, but the veteran chose to stay in Seattle. He is believed to be working his way up to the Seahawks active roster.

In on Le’Veon Bell, now tried to get Harrison. It’s nice to see this team isn’t standing still and accepting the “Rebuild Year 2 - Losses are OK” mantra.

It makes me hopeful that they see something special in Tua behind the scenes and think this team can remain in the hunt for a playoff spot. Particularly with the extra wild card spot.

I think he feels like he’s closer to consistent starter minutes with Seattle...plus they’re undefeated lol

Snacks first choice was Dallas. However, Dallas is run by dumb and dumber and don't see the value in a run stopper(31st in NFL at 173 yards given up per game).
So, Snacks went to Seattle probably due to a possible SB run.

He lives in Dallas and recently had kids. Didn't really want to move, from what I've read.

This is simply another reason why Grier and Co. need to be fired. Dude can't even convince a practice squad player to come to Miami.

Of course I'm just joking.

This is simply another reason why Grier and Co. need to be fired. Dude can't even convince a practice squad player to come to Miami.

Of course I'm just joking.

With this group, you never know.

When you hear stuff like this it tells me 1 or 2 things.

1) The player has roots in whatever place and doesn't want to up-end them
2) The other organization sucks and they don't want to be there.

I'm going to say #1. Who gives up game checks and being promoted to the active roster?

Back
Top Bottom