Dolphins’ Tyreek Hill files divorce petition in Florida | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins’ Tyreek Hill files divorce petition in Florida

You have major WR talent, then there's Tyreek Hill. Not so easy to replicate or replace him. No other WR in the league demands the attention he draws from the D. They play to stop him. Tua needs to spread the ball around more, there are others open because of Hill, but he just chooses to force the ball to him.
True but he's 30 and we haven't won a playoff game with his talent let alone beat anyone of consequence besides Dallas on a last second FG. Even with this major talent we can barely score in double figures against real teams. I would rather have additional draft picks and cap space rather than go into another season hoping Tua decides to spread it around or hoping Tyreek doesn't combust in his personal life. Go back and look why he exited Oklahoma State and all the sketchy episodes since. This guys is a powder keg and odds are pretty good he's going to blow.

I hope they manage to stay together. 2 months isn't really giving the marriage much chance to succeed. You can't run for the hills the first time she loses her ****. Things blow over, slow down. 2 months ago you loved this girl enough to marry her!! Kids today!!

I hope they manage to stay together. 2 months isn't really giving the marriage much chance to succeed. You can't run for the hills the first time she loses her ****. Things blow over, slow down. 2 months ago you loved this girl enough to marry her!! Kids today!!

the season has been over for 10 days. this is in essence how long this marriage has been to date

Get rid of Tua. Trade Tyreek. Maybe we should just have the franchise leave the NFL altogether. We can join the UFL. Might have a shot at some championships with this roster.

Court records show a petition was filed.......Hill is a smart football player.......maybe not such a smart person.

Court records show a petition was filed.......Hill is a smart football player.......maybe not such a smart person.
I mean, he didn't graduate college. His enterprise is run by handlers. There are a lot of intelligent football players, but there are a lot of dumb ones as well.

True but he's 30 and we haven't won a playoff game with his talent let alone beat anyone of consequence besides Dallas on a last second FG. Even with this major talent we can barely score in double figures against real teams. I would rather have additional draft picks and cap space rather than go into another season hoping Tua decides to spread it around or hoping Tyreek doesn't combust in his personal life. Go back and look why he exited Oklahoma State and all the sketchy episodes since. This guys is a powder keg and odds are pretty good he's going to blow.
Perfectly said, IMO.

I would say it was definitely a combination of all.
Solid bet that 50 year old Tyreek is going to wish he could go back and have a conversation with 20 year old Tyreek centered mainly around contraception. Tyreek was blessed with veritable athletic superpowers, his kryptonite is surely poontang

Thank God that I know absolutely nothing about getting divorced. But does filing mean he's definitely getting divorced. Isn't there a process, signing, etc? Could it be he's just being a jerk and threatening the missus with this and didn't know it's part of public record? After all, he isn't too bright.

Back
Top Bottom