Dolphins uniform styled like Heat's | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins uniform styled like Heat's

Should The Dolphins include this in their uniforms?

• Yes

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • No

Votes: 52 89.7%

• Total voters
takemymoney.jpg

The more I see the throwbacks the more I think Miami should go back to those.

I do like aspects of the new uniforms, the fighting position of the Dolphin logo, the striping on the helmet, and some of the de-emphasis on the orange.

It's a clean look, but the classic color is so much better.

As an alternative uniform, I'd love a black option but not with pink.

Sorry, I appreciate you posting, and maybe for pre-season if they think they can make some money, but for a real game, no...
UNless they think it might give the opposition vertigo, or a migraine.
Dude, I like your posts. You post nothing but common sense around here. However, if you ever suggest that they even "maybe" be worn for pre-season again I will reach through my PC and strangle you to DEATH!

It's an interesting concept, it's cool to see. I personally don't care for it much. Let this be a lesson to you though, never again should you mention something new on these forums. Suppressing the last 20 years and reliving the glory days from 30 + years ago is the nectar for our formal opinions and decision-making around these parts.

Works for the Heat. Does not work for the Dolphins.

I don't like the new ViceVersa much but it's growing on me. The Blue vice remains my favorite.

Dude, I like your posts. You post nothing but common sense around here. However, if you ever suggest that they even "maybe" be worn for pre-season again I will reach through my PC and strangle you to DEATH!
Well, please don't kill me. I don't want to die before the Dolphins win the SB.
But...notice I said if they can make some money off of sales. If they can rake in a boatload for those atrocities, then I can live with it for one meaningless pre-season game.
But don't stain the franchise with those things more than that.
I try to be flexible when I can.
(For the record: Throwbacks should be fulltime unis.)
I'm a 70s guy.

Make the black blue and the pink orange and you might be on to something

It's an interesting concept, it's cool to see. I personally don't care for it much. Let this be a lesson to you though, never again should you mention something new on these forums. Suppressing the last 20 years and reliving the glory days from 30 + years ago is the nectar for our formal opinions and decision-making around these parts.
guess so

Back
Top Bottom