Dolphins uniform styled like Heat's | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins uniform styled like Heat's

Should The Dolphins include this in their uniforms?

• Yes

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • No

Votes: 52 89.7%

• Total voters
Seems there's not a lot of crossover Heat and Dolphins fans in this thread.

The jerseys look great, but I think they would hurt the Dolphins performance a little bit. Black ain't good in the Miami Heat.
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe a night game in December they’d be doable, but going that dark for a home Jersey in South Florida would be murder on the players any sooner than that.
If the NFL decides to do the color rush I think these would be good for that as well.

The Heat (who I couldn't care less about--I'm a Celtics fan) weren't an NBA franchise until 1988-89. If it was such a big deal to use the same colors for the geographic region (black and gold for Pittsburgh teams, blue and red/blue and orange for teams based around New York City), the Heat would have originally used aqua and coral for their colors. I understand in recent years the light blue, black and pink look has become synonymous with South Beach. That doesn't mean the Phins should follow suit.

It's a hard no for me. Those belong in the 2001 XFL or the Arena League. That said, I can easily see these being a retail-only jersey akin to the navy blue Dolphins jerseys in the early aughts. I have seen gold (yellow) Pitt (Pitt always means the Panthers, never the Steelers) jerseys at retail also.

Last edited:
Man I dont know... Is this me getting old or WTF is this?

Martyenterscafe80s.jpg

I am a DOLPHINS fan since 1972. I could care less about the heat and/or the nba for that matter.
I don't bring up the NY Yankees!

Someone change the pink to orange, I might be able to live with that for a night game alternate.

OP are you thinking in making Hard Rock into a Strip Club? The Miami Heat's suck big donkey *icks why in God's name would you even think about that for the Dolphins? NO. Nope. Nada. *uck No!!!

Back
Top Bottom