Dolphins Vs. 49ers Game Day Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Vs. 49ers Game Day Thread

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
***Official Dolphins Vs. 49ers Game Day Thread***

Hi, everyone! :) Our 8-5 Miami Dolphins will try to take the lead in the AFC East when they host the 5-8 San Francisco 49ers today in Miami. Today will be the 49er's first appearance in Miami since beating our Dolphins 44-20 back on November 20, 1995. Dolphins lead the all-time series 5-4, and also defeated the 49ers 24-16 in their last interconference meeting back in 11/28/04.

Today is also a rematch of Super Bowl XIX when the 49ers won the Super Bowl Championship 30-16.

Sam Rosen and Tim Ryan will announce the game commentary along with sideline reporter Chris Myers for the NFL On FOX, with WSVN Fox 7 will televise the game locally. Jimmy Cefalo, Jim Mandich, and Joe Rose will also announce the play-by-play and analysis on WQAM SportsRadio 560AM and the Dolphins Radio Network.

Local weather conditions at Dolphins Stadium for today's 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff will be clear and partly cloudy skies at 77 degrees, 52% humidity, and east winds at 18 miles per hour.

I wish the Fins to play today with no penalties, turnovers, and especially no injuries. Let's see the 49ers, Jets, and Patriots lost today so our Fins can take the lead in the AFC East by tonight, and GO DOLPHINS!!!!! :woot::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/news/fromthegame.asp

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/news/pregamereport.asp

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2008-15-FOX.html

I'll be there tomorrow

Section 431, hanging out with my poor brethren in the Economy Section

LETS CLOSE OUT THE REGULAR SEASON LOUD AND PROUD, AND MAYBE WE'LL BE BACK FOR DOLPHINS FOOTBALL IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY!

Wow, this is the earliest I have seen a game day thread. :lol:

I am in Colorado where we may get hit with 4-6 inches of snow, so I hope I can drive to the sport's bar to take in the game. On paper, this game should be ours. We are playing at home, the Niners and most West Coast teams have played pretty lousy on the East Coast, we are 8-5 and playing to stay in the playoff hunt, San Fran is playing out the season and getting ready to play golf. These are the kinds of games that worry me, but Porter should be able to add to his league leading sack total. If Gore is gimpy or out this helps...look for lots of passes by San Fran. Can't wait. :)

This won't stick because there is no mention of it being "OFFICIAL" or having any ***'s.

It looks pretty windy down there. That really could hurt our chances even more without having Gore and relying more on the passing attack.

This has to be a statement game. "The AFC East is OURS" I feel we can beat the 9'ers if we play our game well. We have to run, run and run some more. RB needs about 150 yards today. CP has to be near perfect managing the game and The D has to stop their passing game.

What Im nervous about is the other folk in the division. I want NE and NY to lose so bad. That would give us sole ownership of the AFC east in how long? Man, that would be so great.

It'll be great to be on the thread today with yall. its only the 2nd game all year i have seen at home on tv. So much cheaper than the sports bar!!!

Go Phins!!!

pixel-1.gif

Dolphins declared QB John Beck, WR Chris Hannon, FB Casey Cramer, G Shawn Murphy, DE Lionel Dotson, LB Quentin Moses, T Nate Garner, and DE Rodrique Wright inactive for Week 15.

Weather

How is it down there? On NFLTV one of the reporters nearly lost her umbrella. Is it really windy? Enough to effect the game?

does anyone know a live feed of the game?

PM me with the info- if anyone knows one

Back
Top Bottom