Dolphins Vs. Bills Game Day Thread | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Vs. Bills Game Day Thread

Goodman has been having a hell of a game as well. Kudos to Jason Allen, Will Allen, and Andre Goodman today.

They've had some down points, but this defense has been great overall against a solid Bills offense.

Where are all the Bills fans now? The love to spend so much time here on finheaven...

Goodman on Andre Johnson... I wondered why? Goodman on Lee Evans? different story, so far... Does anyone understand the mindset? Is he much better than I think?

Its one of the hardest positions to draft, but we have to hit a home run next year in the secondary as far as the draft is concerned. We desperately need a solid safety, and have to pick up a CB as well. Allen is getting old.

And sadly, we have to draft a guy to replace Porter... which may be impossible. He's the top OLB right now in the NFL

No I won't take that back. you must be pretty stupid to not realize that this game is over!!!!!
Obviously youi havent seen enough football

Did you see the Jets Miami game when Miami was up 24 points with 12 minutes to go a number fo years ago. Did you see the game when the Texans were up by 17 two weeks ago with 4 minutes??? I can give you many more examples, but I wont waste my breath!

Back
Top Bottom