Dolphins vs. Broncos game thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs. Broncos game thread

Originally posted by sideburn

This is football, thats a clean hit, if chambers wouldn't have lowered his head, thats in the chest, if you can't take a solid hit, go play soccer. oh by the way, they weren't booing chambers, they were booing the 15 yrd penelty, they showed the replay there about 20 times.

Your right. they were booing the penalty.
It was a good football hit. Nonetheless, they have to call that a penalty.

As a sidebar, being a Dolphin fan all my life one thing I have never liked about our Fins is their lack of attitude.

Yes that was a good hit BUT, your teammate was leveled by a hit that is illegal in the rulebook. A lot of teams would have at least one guy on the other guys ass telling him what's going to happen to him later in the game for that hit.

Not the Fins. Just no attitude.
You may have hated Bryan Cox but I loved the guy just for that reason. NOBODY messed with his teammates and got off without a butt kicking!

This is football, thats a clean hit, if chambers wouldn't have lowered his head, thats in the chest, if you can't take a solid hit, go play soccer. oh by the way, they weren't booing chambers, they were booing the 15 yrd penelty, they showed the replay there about 20 times.

You're an idiot. It's not about where he hit him, but that he led with his helmet. Learn the rules, man.

They were booing when he walked off the field. I saw it happen. Good sportsmanship would mean they would cheer when he got up and walked off. That is just a 22 year old kid. What is wrong with you Denver fans? This is a freaking game and fans like that give it a bad name.

Originally posted by lereux
That INT was a killer.
wrong - the fumble on what should have been a TD for Denver was killer the INT was meanlingess :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Trekbiz

Your right. they were booing the penalty.
It was a good football hit. Nonetheless, they have to call that a penalty.

As a sidebar, being a Dolphin fan all my life one thing I have never liked about our Fins is their lack of attitude.

Yes that was a good hit BUT, your teammate was leveled by a hit that is illegal in the rulebook. A lot of teams would have at least one guy on the other guys ass telling him what's going to happen to him later in the game for that hit.

Not the Fins. Just no attitude.
You may have hated Bryan Cox but I loved the guy just for that reason. NOBODY messed with his teammates and got off without a butt kicking!

Are you watching the game? When that kid got up and started walking off the field they were BOOING again and even louder! Just for the record, the guys WERE giving the Denver D the what for.

Have you ever taken a hit like that tough guy?? I doubt it. Whatever the legitimacy of the hit, don't come onto a Dolphins' board and start raggin on a 23 year old kid who just got hurt.

You have to be extremely ignorant to call a helmet to helmet hit where he clearly hit his helmet and knocked him out a clean hit.

Back
Top Bottom