Dolphins vs. Broncos game thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs. Broncos game thread

Originally posted by dolphan39
wrong - the fumble on what should have been a TD for Denver was killer the INT was meanlingess :rolleyes:

Granted. The fumble on the one was a killer for the broncos but the INT was NOT meaningless. It gave them a shot to be 12-7. and we could have gotten the lead.

By the way. The fumble on the opening drive was also a killer.

Great play again by the defense. We have been riding our luck long enough, its time to take hold of this game.

GO PHINS!!!!

Originally posted by phinphan

Have you ever taken a hit like that tough guy?? I doubt it. Whatever the legitimacy of the hit, don't come onto a Dolphins' board and start raggin on a 23 year old kid who just got hurt.

Actually, no I haven't, I played linebacker for the last 8 years of my playing days. I gave hits, not taken them. most of you are just a bunch of homers that can't stand to see a legit hit against your team. Right before the second half they showed a hit on Smith that was "Technically" a helmet to helmet hit, problem is, no power behind it. Am I sorry Chambers got hurt, sure am, I hate to see anyone get hurt, but to say a guy should get banned from the league is just ignorant....Whats funny is on defense all my life I was taught to lead with the helmet and hit em with the shoulder pads. Now that would be illegal Kenoy will get fined about 25k he'll pay it we'll go on to next week and he'll lay more wood... Why??? Because he's a throw back ball player...Ronnie Lott, Steve Atwater and Dennis Smith would be broke by the end of a season if they played now. The league has become one big sissy league. BTW Ricky is sure exploding for alot of yards, let the trashing of Sideburn begin
:monkey: Dolphins

Originally posted by sideburn

BTW Ricky is sure exploding for alot of yards, :monkey: Dolphins

Since the rest of your post makes you sound like a Raider fan... I'll only respond to this...

Portis is eating it up too eh?

Dammit, now McKnight is hurt, and I think it's serious. He landed awkward. I guess Robert Baker didn't dress today? I'm starting to think we may have to play Robert Edwards or McMichael at WR soon.

Originally posted by WharfRat

Since the rest of your post makes you sound like a Raider fan... I'll only respond to this...

Portis is eating it up too eh?
I'm not the one that all week was saying Ricky would get 100+ yards, Not once did I say Portis would go over 100.

ok well every other dolphin fan was, well actually I did see 1 more guy say he'd get 80

Back
Top Bottom