***Dolphins Vs. Panthers Preseason Game Night Thread*** | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Dolphins Vs. Panthers Preseason Game Night Thread***

Then you should see that Henne played pretty damn well tonight.
Sometimes you deal with fans that don't and most likely will never like a player no matter what he does. They focus solely on anything negative. I think this may be that situation.

Well we halted thier third and lower best runningbacks, Williams had a solid game

Well he had the long run of 25 that should have been stopped for a loss but stuff happens. Other than that he had 7 attempts for 15 yards. I'll take it.

Well he had the long run of 25 that should have been stopped for a loss but stuff happens. Other than that he had 7 attempts for 15 yards. I'll take it.

yeah, he should have been stuffed in the backfield. we did not wrap him up, but he made a good play and got it outside. we played good run defense overall.

The Dolphins dominated them!!! The only thing stopping us tonight was ourselves.

Sucks to be a Panther fan right now...they looked bad.

2-0!! WOOT!!!

You do know the Lions went 4-0 in the pre-season last year right? Win and losses don't mean anything in the pre-season. it's nice to win any game, but don't let that be the focus. we need to focus on getting better and correcting mistakes. and evaluating young players. and getting the timing down for the offense.

IDC if Henne just dip and dunked, anyone QB who gets 17 points, had a solid night in preseason.
lol so true.if penny does the same thing he is a genius,with a weak arm.at least henne has a strong arm,if he needs it .

The major thing I take from this game is something I havn't seen from this team in years. We absolutely dominated the LOS on both sides of the ball. The fins were just more physical and aggressive than the panthers and it showed.

do not care about wins or losses in pre season, we forgot how to tackle in the first half, i hope that gets fixed

Back
Top Bottom