***Dolphins Vs. Panthers Preseason Game Night Thread*** | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Dolphins Vs. Panthers Preseason Game Night Thread***

I'm still not a big fan of Henne. That was an easy throw to make. That TD was a result of a muffed punt. Hillard worked hard for that score. And Henne dumped two very short throws and one was the TD. Still not impressed.

No offence, but your ridiculous

I'm still not a big fan of Henne. That was an easy throw to make. That TD was a result of a muffed punt. Hillard worked hard for that score. And Henne dumped two very short throws and one was the TD. Still not impressed.
And to make matters worse, that cheerleader missed her dismount. Dam that Chad Henne.

I'm sure the guy who just put up 17 points will be crestfallen to hear that.

It's just the way it is. I'm not behind a player just because they are drafted high and have hype behind them as someone with a strong arm. I see it for what it is.

Evidently you don't see it for what it is because he played really well tonight

Henne has lead us to 17 points....to bad it was against a lesser defense[/quote] "yeah you got that right a bunch of ups workers, :Great job anyway Henne.":lol:

Back
Top Bottom