***Dolphins Vs. Panthers Preseason Game Night Thread*** | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Dolphins Vs. Panthers Preseason Game Night Thread***

WOOOOOT!!!!!!

(Verse)
Miami has the Dolphins,
The greatest football team!
We take the ball from goal to goal,
Like no one's ever seen!
We're in the air,
We're on the ground,
We're always in control.
So when you say Miami,
You're talking Super Bowl!

(Chorus 1)
Cause we're the Miami Dolphins,
Miami Dolphins,
Miami Dolphins Number 1.

(Chorus 2)
Yes we're the Miami Dolphins,
Miami Dolphins,
Miami Dolphins Number 1.

(Repeat)

Henne did not lead to 17 points. You are mistaken.

Slow down and take the time to figure it out. Henne threw one pass for 17 yards to London. They rest were short checkdowns. Hillard scored 7 and 7 came off of a muffed punt. Patrick Cobbs came in like a whirlwind and drove Miami down for that field goal. Henne just stole the limelight like he always does. Henne is nothing special. I have seen nothing special from Henne. Those are the facts. Have a good weekend.

Go Dolphins!! Miami wins!!

LOL, you must be an Ohio State fan

We Carolina by 10 who won atl last year and we halt their running game..that bode well for getting ready for ATL's running game..

It's just the way it is. I'm not behind a player just because they are drafted high and have hype behind them as someone with a strong arm. I see it for what it is.

Then you should see that Henne played pretty damn well tonight.

We Carolina by 10 who won atl last year and we halt their running game..that bode well for getting ready for ATL's running game..

Well we halted thier third and lower best runningbacks, Williams had a solid game

Back
Top Bottom