Dolphins vs Saints pick | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs Saints pick

Before the season started, we were all very happy with who Gase was, and what type of HC he could turn out to be, then he was hit {AGAIN} with bad injuries, a hurricane, a LB that was being counted on to make our defense better, continued long travel the 1st three games.

This is when we see what Gase is made of, just like last year after 5 games, it's do or die time, either Gase is able to make the right moves to get this team back on track, or he fails, and this team continues to look horrible.

Well, I still believe in Gase to right the ship, Miami played horrible game, and lost though not as horrible a game on their part, so did the teams like the Steelers, Raiders, Ravens, Panthers...Patriots barely get out with a win. Are all those team going to also start giving up?

Well, this is when we find out if Gase is for real, or just another mediocre HC that just got lucky early. I still believe in Gase, and I think he will again right the ship in London against the Saints.

Dolphins 24 Saints 21
I dig the optimism ! And I agree I think we get the W by 3

Doesn't it seem like the Fins always lay a steaming pile on nationally televised games? Remember last year against Cincinatti? Yeah. I think this could get ugly. No way our D can stop the Saints, and our O won't keep up. 34-23 Aints...hope I'm waaaay off!

Saints 35-10. Trounced from the get-go.

We can't score on O (one broken down TD in SD and 1 garbage time TD on the last play of the Jets game) and we can't stop the pass (Drew Brees). I could see this being 38-6 Saints

Actually expect Dolphins to win.

NFL teams always play their best following a humiliating result, Gase would have been full mad king burn them all mode all week.

Players know another loss and cuts are coming, there won't be any nonchalant displays vs the Saints.

Dolphins 31-Saints 27

That's true, teams who are destroyed in their last game usually bounce back, plus the Saints won last week so they might be overlooking the Dolphins just a bit. Dolphins win 31-21

All the negative comments reminds me of the ones I read on the GangGreen forum just before the Jets game. Yes, my team has no chance!

@ Lac W 19-17
@ NYJ L 20-6
NO: I predict a loss (secondary will not stop Brees and offense can't match NO's production)
Ten: I predict a win (defense looks much improved vs the run, and dolphins should be able to run)
@ Atl: I predict a loss (secondary unable to contain Natty Ice and offense can't match Atl production).
NYJ: I predict a win (pride perhaps?)
@ Bal: Loss (Bal just has been super tough to beat, their defense shuts Ajayi down, Cutler beyond frazzled).
Oak: Loss (Carr is the better QB, dolphin secondary still bad)
@ Car: Win (Cam Newton is struggling, dolphin defense should stop the run).
TB: Win ( dolphins pull one out of their asses)
@ NE: Loss (NE has better coaching, QB play, better defense, and it's at NE)
Den Loss ( dolphins loose by a last minute Den field goal)
NE: Loss (NE has better coaching, QB play, better defense)
@ Buf: Loss (Buf has better run defense, makes Miami one dimensional)
@ KC: Loss (winter game in Arrowhead, tough venue)
Buf: Loss (dolphins looking forward to off-season, Cutler if he isn't hurt by now no longer interested)

I'd be perfectly happy with a 24-23 win, with a late TD drive that wins the game.

Jay Ajayi is absolutely pumped to be playing this game in London in front of his English family and friends. My concern is that this game means so much to him that he is so desperate to succeed that he could make an early mistake.

The locker room is a divided hot mess IMHO. Timmons and the unspeakable topic in the news.
The Fins are not playing together as a team. Cutler isn't throwing or attempting any deep passes.

I'm not sure how together the saints are, but it cant be worse.

The Bottom line is the Fins have looked weak on both sides of the ball.

It doesn't make any sense, but I'm picking the Fins 20-19

Back
Top Bottom