Dolphins Vs.Seahawks Game Day Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Vs.Seahawks Game Day Thread

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
Dolphins Vs. Seahawks Game Day Thread

Hi, everyone! :) Our Dolphins will try to win their fifth game of the season when they host the Seahawks for the first time in South Florida since defeating them 23-0 back on opening week in September 3, 2001. Dolphins lead the all-time regular season series coming into today, winning their last meeting 24-17 bat Quest Field back on November 21, 2004.

Sam Rosen and Tim Ryan will announce the Dolphins/Seahawks game which will be seen primarily in the Pacific Northwest and half of Florida for the NFL On FOX-HD, with WSVN Fox 7 televising in Miami. Jimmy Cefalo, Jim Mandich, will also announce the game commentary and analysis on flagship station WQAM 560AM in Miami, and the Dolphins Radio Network.

Local weather conditions forecasted around Dolphins Stadium at Miami Gardens for today's 1:00PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff is great with sunny/partly cloudy skies at 80 degrees, and mild north/northeast winds at 11 miles per hour.

I wish the Dolphins to play today with no penalties, turnovers, and especially no injuries. Let's see the Dolphins try to win three in a row, and their fifth in the 2008 season this afternoon, and GO DOLPHINS!!!!! :wink: :)

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/news/pregamereport.asp

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/news/fromthegame.asp

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2008-10-FOX.html

I don't post much, but i feel very confident going into the Seahawks game. I feel like miami really has something going this year. People are calling it a trap game, but I think the dolphins will show up to play on Sunday.

Another gameday, another win!
I wish all the fans from finheaven a good gameday!​

I think if we are able to rattle Seneca Wallace nice and early by putting a lot of pressure on him and Joey getting his 12.5 sack early on we should have no problem winning this game easy. An early turnover like we had against Denver would be sweet as well. If we let them stay close throughout the whole game I am going to lose the rest of my hair which is barely any!!!

I expect Seattle to try and run on us today,this will not be an easy game.The Seahawks can put up points,even with a backup QB.

All the stars are aligned for this one. How we play (win) this game that we all agree we should win, will tell us a lot about our team.

Meshawn Johnson just had some good things to say about Miami and said we would whup on the Seahawks. Then Chris Boomer Berman had to come to the defense of his Barfalo Bills. What a Bill's homer he is.

Keyshawn Johnson said he thinks Miami will kill Seahawks and prove themselves as a contender in the afc.

Keyshawn Johnson said he thinks Miami will kill Seahawks and prove themselves as a contender in the afc.

That's the first time I have ever heard him really supporting us. I think he has a hard time saying good things about us as he played for the Jets for a while, but he seems to think we have a nice shot at the division. I just think we have to focus one game at a time, or we could lose like we always seem to lose the Texans. We cannot take anyone lightly.

Back
Top Bottom