Dolphins Vs.Seahawks Game Day Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Vs.Seahawks Game Day Thread

today we will post our first winning record in 2 years ahhh yes breathe it in

if we win today, i think we have a decent chance of ending with a 10-6 record on the season..

NOV. 9 SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 1:00 P.M. FOX
NOV. 16 OAKLAND RAIDERS 1:00 P.M.# CBS
NOV. 23 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 1:00 P.M.# CBS
Nov. 30 at St. Louis Rams 1:00 p.m.# CBS
Dec. 7 at Buffalo Bills (Toronto) 4:05 p.m.# CBS
DEC. 14 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS 1:00 P.M.# FOX
Dec. 21 at Kansas City Chiefs 1:00 p.m.# CBS
Dec. 28 at New York Jets 1:00 p.m.# CBS

based on the schedule, I think we can win all of our non-division games and lose 2 of the three division games remaining.. I dont think we sweep the pats and i can see us losing to either the bills or jets but feel like we will win one of those.. either way, the season is already succesfull in my eyes..

I think todays game will set the tone for the rest of the season.. if we come out and play the way we have shown we are capable.. it bodes well forus.. if not, I can see us ending 8-8 or 9-7... but i dont think 10-6 is as big a stretch as i originally thought in the pre-season

for the first time in maybe 6 years, im excuited to be a fin fan again!

:beer1:

So many people are picking us to win this one. As with the Houston game, that immediately makes me nervous as hell.

Can't wait for this one to start though. I BELIEVE IN THIS YEAR'S FINS!

We are different then previous regimes of fins. We will win the ones we are suppose to, I know it, LETS GO FINS!!!!

I dont think Coach Sparano spent the whole week preparing for a competitive game. I doubt that every day the team has been preparing to win a close one. Seattle is a crap team, and they should be blown out. I bet Sparano and company have been game planning to get up by 21 early, and never let that margin get smaller.

I dont think Coach Sparano spent the whole week preparing for a competitive game. I doubt that every day the team has been preparing to win a close one. Seattle is a crap team, and they should be blown out. I bet Sparano and company have been game planning to get up by 21 early, and never let that margin get smaller.
We can only hope!

shannon is showering the fins with love todAY aint he

Did you guys see the Frank Caliendo skit on the pregame show? Am I the only one who thinks he is awful? How does this guy get his own show?

does anyone know if that christian station is on ,i need the link

Back
Top Bottom